Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to spend my money...

Hey guys I want to doney some bucks to a priv8 tracker...

I need lots of Wii games fast, so the only way to have them is to PAY for them ^^

Do u know a good priv8 tracker which gives Gbytes of free download if u donate a relatively low sum of money? (20$...)

I know IloveTorrents.com and I downloaded some wii games from there, they usually one new game every day...and they have fast downloads, and offer 250gb of traffic for 20$...

I also know gctracker, it's got lot of games, but downloads are usually not very fast...

Anybody know a good one? ^^

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    midnight-torrents do wii games
    revott do as well
    But to be fair - if you request em in torrent sites most uppers will try and get em for you.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    angryghost's Avatar Get In Ma BELLY! BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Revtt has a decent collection, 200 odd torrents. Wait for their double upload week offers and your sure to get a good deal

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    yes but revtt signup is closed...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    BCG has 448 Wii torrents

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Just because you donate for some gigs does not mean all sites allow you to leech that amount without seeding anything back revtt being one of them

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    bcg is always closed to signup....

someone told me to signup to Astraweb usenet server and pay 10$ and have a month of unlimited downloads and limited speed (1mbps)...

is there a better choice for my purpose?
    Last edited by faenil; 02-01-2008 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Ntorrents my friend. The best site for wii torrents with 526 wii torrents.

$10=10 Gb's $15= 20 Gb $20= 30Gb $30= 60Gb $50= 150Gb $100= 800GB
    Last edited by grimms; 02-01-2008 at 05:33 PM.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by faenil View Post
    bcg is always closed to signup....

someone told me to signup to Astraweb usenet server and pay 10$ and have a month of unlimited downloads and limited speed (1mbps)...

is there a better choice for my purpose?
    if you're willing to pay money to download, and don't care about seeding back, then usnet is probably what you're looking for. now i've never used astraweb so i'm not going to give you advice on which server to use, but just remember that it's alot different than torrenting. you also don't have the quality control that alot of0-day sites will have. not saying i've every had a problem with usenet (other than the ocasional block missing with not enough pars), just remember, it's a different game altogether.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by faenil View Post
    Hey guys I want to doney some bucks to a priv8 tracker...

I need lots of Wii games fast, so the only way to have them is to PAY for them ^^

Do u know a good priv8 tracker which gives Gbytes of free download if u donate a relatively low sum of money? (20$...)

I know IloveTorrents.com and I downloaded some wii games from there, they usually one new game every day...and they have fast downloads, and offer 250gb of traffic for 20$...

I also know gctracker, it's got lot of games, but downloads are usually not very fast...

Anybody know a good one? ^^
    try

Midnight-torrents,Nemesyz.com

but general trackers have also wii games

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast