Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help!

Optical's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I would change ISP or research into it i think thats the problem.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    kadake probably gave you alll options...
    are you sure there is much leechers>?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    So my ISP blocks seeding, which I notice when some peers keep getting their connections cut off within the first few seconds, but I often upload at full blast to other peers. Weird.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    whip22's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    So my ISP blocks seeding, which I notice when some peers keep getting their connections cut off within the first few seconds, but I often upload at full blast to other peers. Weird.
    ur one lucky guy lol

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    kadake's Avatar Hayden's Watching u
    you probably get a burst then ISP traffic shapping bot catches you and locks you down.

When you next subscribe to a new ISP have a good look at what the other offer and what that stop.

I'd try using azureus and do the setup recommended, i use azureus its much better than utorrent ,( more advanced setting and tweaks) it just eats memory though (java)

also before re-testing after making changes make sure you completely power down all devices ie. routers modems etc etc
    then do a speed test before starting P2P , then start download a GOOD torrent with nice number of seeds and peers , see if that works.

good luck

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    whip22's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by kadake View Post
    you probably get a burst then ISP traffic shapping bot catches you and locks you down.

When you next subscribe to a new ISP have a good look at what the other offer and what that stop.

I'd try using azureus and do the setup recommended, i use azureus its much better than utorrent ,( more advanced setting and tweaks) it just eats memory though (java)

also before re-testing after making changes make sure you completely power down all devices ie. routers modems etc etc
    then do a speed test before starting P2P , then start download a GOOD torrent with nice number of seeds and peers , see if that works.

good luck
    i'll give that a try then

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12