Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking For Coder

Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by J-R View Post
    done guys i will look some where else .
    as clock said

http://tbdev.net

is likely the best option

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by J-R View Post
    done guys i will look some where else .
    as clock said

http://tbdev.net

is likely the best option
    Asking for a coder at TB-Dev.

If you talk about the site and your plans though, you would have more offers. Bet they say that at TB-Dev.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    KREMBO's Avatar KREMBO ON FIRE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    good luck

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    I have experiance with TBdev and designing. If you would like to hire me please PM me your msn.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    no offence to skyy, but Never hire anyone from a public forum with just 15 posts to be the most important staff member you will have on your tracker.

never even ask if you can find a coder on a public forum imo.

go to tbdev and ask there, but make sure the person that offers has plenty of mods that he has done and knows what the hell they are talking about.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I smell a recipe for disaster. This is the wrong place to ask.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    no offence to skyy, but Never hire anyone from a public forum with just 15 posts to be the most important staff member you will have on your tracker.

never even ask if you can find a coder on a public forum imo.

go to tbdev and ask there, but make sure the person that offers has plenty of mods that he has done and knows what the hell they are talking about.
    No offence taken. I usually don't post on this kind of forums so yes I am new here. Secondly I am not interested in being staff member. I have plenty skills with TorrentStrike and TBdev so dont judge me because of my 15 posts here.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyy View Post
    I have experiance with TBdev and designing. If you would like to hire me please PM me your msn.
    Hmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyy @ tbdev on 12 jan 08
    Hello all

I am looking for a good coder who knows well TBdev or TorrentStrike source code. I need someone who can give me support via MSN and he should know what is he doing and not just copy/paste mod.
    As I belive here are many skilled coders but not a lot of good designers. So in return I am willing to make custom design for your tracker if you help me.

Everyone who is interested please let me know.
    This is why you should never hire anyone you don't know to do code.
    The world is full of 2 types of noobs. The ones looking for help, and the ones offering it for a price

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post
    Hmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyy @ tbdev on 12 jan 08
    Hello all

I am looking for a good coder who knows well TBdev or TorrentStrike source code. I need someone who can give me support via MSN and he should know what is he doing and not just copy/paste mod.
    As I belive here are many skilled coders but not a lot of good designers. So in return I am willing to make custom design for your tracker if you help me.

Everyone who is interested please let me know.
    This is why you should never hire anyone you don't know to do code.
    The world is full of 2 types of noobs. The ones looking for help, and the ones offering it for a price
    Damn thats a tough pill to swallow. Skyy give up while your behind. Keep your dignity in tact. Before that gets stripped as well.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    im not judging you im just giving the op some fair warning.

and saying hire me, i presume you want cold hard cash for helping him, is never the way to go about things imo.

and hmm if you are a coder, then you have full access to the db and the servers, you also can seee all IPs, All donations that have come in, etc etc etc.

its a very sensitive area a tracker db, so to me, it would take someone i could trust 100% to get in there, luckily i have 2 staff members i can trust 100% that help me out.

Edit, i didnt read those 2 posts before i posted mine.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast