Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking For Coder

grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    If a coder has all that access on a tracker then hiring any joe is not the way to go like stoi stated. I don't think starting a tracker is for you mate. I'm an intelligent guy but i don't have enough skills or the team to start a tracker. Or the start up money for hosting and web servers. Plus doing all theses tasks and having different roles on a tracker is done for free not payment. It's like a hobby, you don't get paid to do it. You lend your time and hope for the best through donations and hard long hours and work. It's a thankless hobby (job with no payment).

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Just for being shirty, here's a nice plate of hypocrisy:

Quote Originally Posted by Skyy View Post
    I have plenty skills with TorrentStrike and TBdev so dont judge me because of my 15 posts here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyy@tbdev
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixster-owner
    I might be able to help mate
    I find that interested. Somebody with one post has experiance with coding TBdev and TorrentStrike. Well maybe I should give you a chance. If you tell me your mail I will try and contact you.
    And to make it just perfect, we should spinkle on some grated FootInMouth:
    I have plenty skills with TorrentStrike and TBdev so dont judge me because of my 15 posts here.
    I need someone who can help me build and especially secure the code. My problem is usually when I add the mod which I can't get working I give up. So I need someone who can guide me and fix or add something i don't know.
    Of course, you'll probably say it's someone else making those posts, but you can't spell "experience" correctly in either place

Time to admit it. You are a mod slinger who can't even do that with any talent, and you want to take other peoples money for a half assed job.
    I would say you had some skills in bullshitting, but you're even crap at that.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo

pwned
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    rvt don't kill the dude. Damn your dignity has been stripped naked. Skyy surrender it's over for you as rvt just pointed out. You'll never be able to snatch the floppy.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post
    Just for being shirty, here's a nice plate of hypocrisy:

Quote Originally Posted by Mixster-owner
    I might be able to help mate
    I find that interested. Somebody with one post has experiance with coding TBdev and TorrentStrike. Well maybe I should give you a chance. If you tell me your mail I will try and contact you.
    And to make it just perfect, we should spinkle on some grated FootInMouth:
    I need someone who can help me build and especially secure the code. My problem is usually when I add the mod which I can't get working I give up. So I need someone who can guide me and fix or add something i don't know.
    Of course, you'll probably say it's someone else making those posts, but you can't spell "experience" correctly in either place

Time to admit it. You are a mod slinger who can't even do that with any talent, and you want to take other peoples money for a half assed job.
    I would say you had some skills in bullshitting, but you're even crap at that.

hehehe, there's cunts, there's twats, then there's rvt who just happens to make all pricks stand to attention
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123