Thread: import into Kaspersky's firewall rules?

IsisBast's Avatar n00b
    To forward your port through Kaspersky, save this text as port.ini:

Code:
    [azureus.exe]App=[YOUR PATH]CommandLine=UseCommandLine=0Name=DNS ServiceEnable=1Allow=1Log=0Warning=0Protocol=UDPDirection=OutboundStreamRemotePort=53Name=Allow TCP Connections [IN] ([YOUR PORT])Enable=1Allow=1Log=0Warning=0Protocol=TCPDirection=InboundStreamLocalPort=[YOUR PORT]Name=Allow TCP Connections [OUT] (Ephemeral)Enable=1Allow=1Log=0Warning=0Protocol=TCPDirection=OutboundStreamLocalPort=1024-5000Name=Allow UDP Packets [IN/OUT] (Ephemeral, [YOUR PORT])Enable=1Allow=1Log=0Warning=0Protocol=UDPDirection=InboundOutboundLocalPort=1024-5000, [YOUR PORT]
    Where [YOUR PATH] should be replaced with the full path to your Azureus executable, and [YOUR PORT] is replaced with the port Azureus listens on. Save the above (with the proper information filled in) as a INI file using a plain text editor (such as Notepad -- not Microsoft Word or the likes) and import it into Kaspersky's firewall rules.

------------------------------------

Okay i tried to import, but kaspersky said that it could not find connot find application Azureus, do you want to find it manually, but could not find it?

watt do i do?

i have replaced my path and port
    Last edited by IsisBast; 02-02-2008 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i think this is the wrong section
    just do giveaways and help who deserves

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    IsisBast's Avatar n00b
    okay thanks dude :-)

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    The path may be the problem. Some path's have to be truncated (like /progra~1/ instead of /program files/) , some paths need to be in quotes. It all depends on how the program was written. Check their support forum for help. Most likely its just a formatting issue with your inputted information. Also try looking for an example from some one else, with their path's inputted so you can see how its formatted.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    IsisBast's Avatar n00b
    Thanky so much Tokeman, that actually help, i fixed it, i just exported the azureus rule and it gave me the filename ind the INI file... Weeee thanky :-)

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    panoli's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    open kis settings go 2 antihacker settings. rules for pocket filltering add azureus as app then add port.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Sorry I wasn't here in time to help you out IsisBast. Is everything settled now or are you still having problems?
    o hai

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    IsisBast's Avatar n00b
    hey Senorbubbz, that allrigt, i'm not having eny problems right now... but thanky for asking :-)