Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MEGA Bandwidth Giveaway!

Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    wow great giveaway!!
    i was looking for a such thing.
    Submission would you be so kind to help me?
    feel free to pm me.

watch them all !!

LINK 1

LINK 2

LINK 3

LINK 4

Last edited by Giveaway; 02-02-2008 at 07:15 PM.
    just do giveaways and help who deserves

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    oh shit Nekohdot, your post is so far the most fucked up post.

If you dont know what to post, look for weird japanese sex criminals and crimes.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    NekohDot's Avatar "Designer/Producer" BT Rep: +1
    Yeah its very fucked up :\

If you got a strong stomach and a strong mind i recommend you watch men under the sun

Its literally what i posted but in movie form.

Hei tai yang 731 (Men Behind the Sun) - Story of a Japanese terror camp in the end of WW2, where the Japanese are using the Chinese as guinea pigs in terrible experiments to develop deadly bacterial-plagues.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    well this is what i got when i tried to put "fuck##up japan" , it got nothing to do with the subject but its funny as hell :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R6fTZtnIvg

i want seedbox to be my freind

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Spoiler: Show
    Last edited by Presto; 02-02-2008 at 06:26 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    lol edit

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    ibi23's Avatar MuShRoOm BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55

OMG...WEIRD ENOUNGH?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    hisamrain's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    I really need this bandwidth man
    This my story about: Japan Criminal Underworld (Yakuza)

Yakuza also known as gokudō are members of traditional organized crime groups in Japan, and also known as the "violence group". Today, the Yakuza are one of the largest crime organizations in the world. Nationwide[clarify], there were some 84,700 known members of Yakuza.In Japanese legal terminology, yakuza organizations are referred to as bōryokudan, literally "violence groups", which Yakuza members consider an insult as it can be applied to any violent criminal. In Western press, Yakuza groups are often referred to as the "Japanese mafia".

Many Yakuza have full-body tattoos. These tattoos, known as irezumi in Japan, are still often hand-poked is inserted beneath the skin using non-electrical, hand-made and hand held tools with needles of sharpened bamboo or steel. The procedure is expensive and painful and can take years to complete.
    Yakuza Tattoos
    http://www.roadjunky.com/images/265.jpg
    http://www.yakuza-mafia.blogspot.com/

Like the Mafia, the yakuza power structure is a pyramid with a patriarch on top and loyal underlings of various rank below him. The Mafia hierarchy is relatively simple. The capo (boss) rules the family with the assistance of his underboss and consigliere (counselor). On the next level, captains run crews of soldiers who all have associates (men who have not been officially inducted into the Mafia) to do their bidding.

If a yakuza member displeases or severely disappoints his boss, the punishment is often yubizume, the amputation of the last joint of the little finger. A second offense will require the severing of the second joint of that finger, and additional offenses might require moving on to the next finger. A man knows that he must commit yubizume when his immediate superior gives him a knife and a string to staunch the bleeding. Words are not necessary.

When yakuza members play Oicho-Kabu cards with each other, they often remove their shirts or open them up and drape them around their waists. This allows them to display their full-body tattoos to each other. This is one of the few times that yakuza members display their tattoos to others, as they normally keep them concealed in public with long-sleeved and high-necked shirts.

reference about Yakuza:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakuza
    Last edited by hisamrain; 02-03-2008 at 08:46 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    NekohDot : wasnt unit 731 part of the manchurian experiments? i remember reading about it, but not in such gruesome detail

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    I really need this bandwidth man
    This my story:
    ... is that a joke?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast