Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is Blackcats necessary for games?

Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    If you are a hard core gamer, the answer is YES, absolutely yes.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    have you tried xbox sky

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    cocalait's Avatar Yowsa BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    I was pretty active in BCG since Jan 07 till May 07. In Jan 07 I got my xbox360, in May 07 with the spring update I was banned from the Live! service (if do not have a xbox360 o don't know, they banned people who had modified they firmware to play "pirated" game releases). After that I think I only turned the 360 on 2 times, and that was to see some DVD's. Hence didn't needed games, so... account erased by inactivity.

But while I was a gamer, BCG was and had everything I wanted. At least till May 07 they had a nice community (I hope it still has). So yeah, I think that having BCG is necessary.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    BCG is easily the best place to get any game other than new scene released things.

Someone invite me to fsc please

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Steve02's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    BCG is easily the best place to get any game other than new scene released things.
    right!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    titofat's Avatar The Dark BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    yes bcg very big and i found every thing i want

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    mirceandr's Avatar Classified BT Rep: +2
    You can try : http://nemesyz.com/signup.php is a decent place too
    and no, bcg is not rlly necessary
    neah...

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    and yeah i know, we have went about it totally the wrong way, but i wanted to reach the landmark 100,000 members so used to put a lot of torrents onto mininova etc. in hindsight i shouldnt have done either. but we live and learn i suppose.
    So it was you!

As for whether BCG is necessary or not, I suppose it depends what you're looking for.
    Imagine a torrent site as a human body.
    Staff provide the brain, members the soul, uploaders the muscle, all working together within the body itself.
    And yes, the body has to find a way to survive, and if the soul is strong enough to provide for itself, it will survive and prosper.
    On the other hand, if you have to start pimping your body then you're in a bad way, your soul is weak and you're liable to catch something...

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Blackcats sure is the best when it comes to games, no doubt about it

I've had an account there for some time (some fecker stole my nick, though ), and I love it there <3 I had some problems with the seed system, cause I was (and still is) unable to get connectable due to my ISP, so I have to seed for days to make it up.
    But! That's not necc. a bad thing, not at all. The selection is awesome, their peerlists are very very decent (sometimes ~1000 peers at one torrent), the speeds are far from bad, even really old torrents, and they're "packing" once a week or so, like NDS games, 10 at a time.

When it comes to games, BCG is truly the best, you can't compare it to bG and U-G imo
    -Vidde <3

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    i get all my psp games there , not all the releases are scene too so you get a much wider choice of stuff to dl. the only thing i have against it is the look of it (design). they need to improve on that one

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast