Thread: please help me

prasadah's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

Smile

I am a member in bitme I want to download 2 files of size 15 and 7 mb each
    for those files there is no leechers and i dont have buffer...so can any one download that for me who is having great buffer, and you can send that files thru mail or rapidshare
    its only 2 files 15 mb and 7 mb
    its urgent...reply here i will pm you the links and details
    I'm Head Strong. MIND IT!!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    no

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    U must have a real crappy connection if u can't download them tiny files ....

Why don't U partial seed some new big files, make some buffer and grab them small files U want ?
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children - Bobby Sands

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Just download them and leave them seeding. 22 MBs won't affect your ratio that much and if you seed, then that it won't be a Hit-And-Run.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by Demigod View Post
    Just download them and leave them seeding. 22 MBs won't affect your ratio that much and if you seed, then that it won't be a Hit-And-Run.
    what he said

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i guess he has a fresh account. if you still havent managed to find them, pm me with a link to your profile on bitme and the names of the files you need

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    The OP must have my kind of slow connection. Guys, 22mb may look small to most of you but, if you have 10 torrent seeding with no leech in sight and have a ratio near to the min. you would want to risk even 1mb of download.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    prasadah's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by bikernin View Post
    i guess he has a fresh account. if you still havent managed to find them, pm me with a link to your profile on bitme and the names of the files you need
    hey man I sent you the pm.....you are help full person....

Quote Originally Posted by TP635 View Post
    The OP must have my kind of slow connection. Guys, 22mb may look small to most of you but, if you have 10 torrent seeding with no leech in sight and have a ratio near to the min. you would want to risk even 1mb of download.
    Last edited by prasadah; 02-03-2008 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I'm Head Strong. MIND IT!!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Niceeee
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!