Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Mystery Giveaway

fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I have 13 invites to 5 different trackers (was 15, 6 trackers lvl 4-8)...If you wish to add invites to this giveaway, pm me ...but only if you completely trust my judgement. Which you should. =D

All above level 4.

Also...a user wants to add 2 more mystery invites into it.
    Also...another user has added a few cinema Obs. invites...Please specifically request for these so i can forward your name to that user

Post in here the following: (All requests require the following)

1 cat picture
    2 ratio proofs with over 100gb uploaded with todays date (also show forum posts and torrent comments!)
    1 chuck norris picture
    1 hot swedish chick
    You must have over 100 posts here at FST (or post 1 additional swedish chick pic, and a korean chick pic)
    Can't be a account/invite trader, I will find out.
    2 Trackers you want to be in within the levels of 4 and 7.

Any duplicate pics is automatically disqualification.

Spamming is allowed.
    Pm'ing isnt, I will pm who I feel is worthy and ask for their email and what trackers between lvl 4 and 8 that they are not in and want to be in. Then I will email them an invite.

I will not post the winners publicly and maybe not even choose any winners if I feel they are not going to make a good addition.

Let hell begin.
    (Below is example of 100 post min exception pic req.) Asian chicks playing Football (soccer in US)

Last edited by fatcat69; 02-03-2008 at 08:57 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed this, I dont think i can live without a level 8. Pleasssse give it to me. I will give you 4 level 7 acts for it (is that allowed? you want traders right?) If you dont than I am not a trader lol, I just gave it up today for this giveaway .

J/K Nice giveaway though Fatcat, Im sure its good

Jon

Just so its clear, I am not requesting invite just spamming in the spirit of everything Fatcat
    Last edited by jonny81985; 02-03-2008 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny81985 View Post
    I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed this, I dont think i can live without a level 8. Pleasssse give it to me. I will give you 4 level 7 acts for it (is that allowed? you want traders right?) If you dont than I am not a trader lol, I just gave it up today for this giveaway .

Jon

Just so its clear, I am not requesting invite just spamming in the spirit of everything Fatcat
    K you get all the invites you want bc you actually followed the rules!

(Note, jon is just posting to show what NOT to do in here if you actually want something)

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny81985 View Post

Jon

K you get all the invites you want bc you actually followed the rules!

(Note, jon is just posting to show what NOT to do in here if you actually want something)
    lol
    Change the thread title to Spammer's Giveaway,All Spammers Invited to Try their luck
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    mystery giveaway
    you do everything differently.
    p.s im subscribing to this thread just to see the swedish chicks

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    ch14637's Avatar Agent 47 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Sounds interesting.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Gothicraider's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    bumpp bumpp get lost all spammers ... we deserve something better

btw, i am here for pussy only ... they all are soo different yet so cute
    Last edited by Gothicraider; 02-03-2008 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by bikernin View Post
    mystery giveaway
    you do everything differently.
    p.s im subscribing to this thread just to see the swedish chicks
    Im sick of seeing everyone say they NEED something...

THey dont need shit, they need to get a job and get off their computers if anything

...also im just waiting for a bunch of hot swedish chicks.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Change the thread title to Spammer's Giveaway,All Spammers Invited to Try their luck [/quote]

What are you talking about Fatcat isn't a spammer????

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    040.jpg

I'll just post my dream cat

Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast