Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what is wrong with trading?

BEGINER's Avatar NOOB BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Itīs a security affair.
    Torrentworld is being chased, only trusted members must be in, if you let get in to people who want destroy the whole thing... well I think itīs clear the situation.
    And the other reason is that filesharing is based on that: sharing... to receive and to give, some people only like to receive and not to give... others take the fast lane and cheat, all that crap weakens torrenting, so you must establish some rules and principles to avoid risks. In the measure sites can control who are the members and penalize people who donīt show concern about that issues, in the same measure those sites will be safer from enemies.
    I agree,in this text can be found all need information
    Sorry for my bad English
    And i hope that i will give some trackers,but for free,because im non-trader...
    Invites wich i have,i will give for free

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    make friends and get invites for free

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BEGINER's Avatar NOOB BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiantian View Post
    Sorry for my bad English
    And i hope that i will give some trackers,but for free,because im non-trader...
    Invites wich i have,i will give for free

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    trading is fine with me as long as it isnt with invites to a torrent site, if you wanna trade go do it with baseball cards or something that actually really belongs to you. the whole idea of torrents in the first place is sharing as a means to get files. not only that but if you dont own the site then those invites are to be used as the rules state and 99% of sites say straight up that they dont want their invites traded. its about respecting the rules, if you cant do that then why would a site want you as a member? use your head before asking dumb questions that have been answered a million times already.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    trading my underwear is fine

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    squirr3ls were underwear?? i thought they are supposed to roam around naked. wats the use of the damn fur then?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quarter's Avatar aaaaasssssddddd BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    When you trade you give something and get something in return, so far so good right? I'm agreed too. BUT when you trade and then ask invites/accounts in giveaways that's wrong!@ Because you always getting and never giving.
    Invites mentioned to be FREE so give them FREE!

"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit."

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by bikernin View Post
    squirr3ls were underwear?? i thought they are supposed to roam around naked. wats the use of the damn fur then?
    Never heard of fur lined undies ?

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Trading hurts the torrent world, it opens the door for legal action. Also it is against the whole idea of file SHARING.

I defienetely think that invites should be free nad I have had good experiences here both giving and receiving. The only problem i see with this whole situation is that it can be very hard to make friends here. Alot of people are very skeptical and untrusting.
    I defienetely think people should be careful with there invites, but I also believe that sometimes we should be a little easier on people. We put to much emphasis o
    n post counts and stuff like that.

We should all make a better effort to get to know people easier and maybe use a vouch system. That way if a trusted member vouches for someone else, even if they are new, people will know he can be trusted

Jon

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiantian View Post
    the better way

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast