Thread: rapidshare for thevault and theplace

f*ck's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I will have some rapidshare offers for thevault and theplace. Pm me, if you have them or one of them

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    u want ant thing els i dont have u want if u wanna another thing just post here

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster
    U should try out the irc channel for Theplace. the staff there give away invites on the irc. U have to fill in a application and submit it in the irc and then wait. some staff will come and read the application and might then talk to you. If the staff is satisfied they will give u an invite.
    PS: that is the easiest way to get in.
    Best of luck.
    If u get in and feel generous I would not mind the RS acc.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    f*ck's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    bump

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    If you just go to the IRC rooms you can get an invite to each for free... Just fill out the apps (and don't half-ass them) and someone will send you an invite free.

When it's that easy to get an invite for free, and still you offer, basically money (only difference if you paid for something and are giving that instead of directly giving money), it just makes it seem like you'd not be a very good member.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    zallofa's Avatar Non Trader BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    sent u the vault acc details for free don't need anything ...enjoy