Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: ITS just to let you all know

peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by Swayne View Post
    Please close this thread...
    Why ? The O'P has that option and has chosen not to .

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #102
    kyuuchi's Avatar <O.O> BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    ...and now we are into triple figure number of posts...yet I don't see this going anywhere.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #103
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post

I agree that freedom of speech is key I encourage everyone to speak their mind Sarge but there have been many posts involving ITS and there are the same few members posting seemingly intimidating things to no0b members who will get scared to trade, now this kind of action is spreading propaganda about FST rules, sure as shit if I started posting Invite trading is OK on ITS forums the thread would be closed right quick... no?
    So traversely, threads will be locked here then right quick - yes?

Has anyone reported anybody for being abusive or bullying in threads, or is this a decision just based on "a feeling"?

Just as you defend the right to allow what goes on, I will defend the right of reply in all cases.

You should take each thread on a case-by-case basis and nip things in the bud so that clear lines are drawn, or openly respond and give a warning to the person who you consider is abusing or bullying the OP.

It could be said what you are doing as the OP of this thread is bullying 1 tracker

And secondary, but along similar lines, you've (as in FST - not you personally) allowed posters to get away with things that gave the impression to think they could post what they wanted wherever they wanted with total freedom, that has been the real problem here, and it has been carried too far in certain cases.
    Ummmm no not really threads are locked here on a case by case basis. Sarge did I hit a nerve here? your posts sound a bit angry in nature did I insult you somehow? I am not bulling ITS I am stating that I don't like the fact that member are bulling other members.

What members report here is confidential, I am not going by mere feelings here, Im going by what Iv read in thread upon thread. Things Iv seen with my own eyes.

" Just as you defend the right to allow what goes on, I will defend the right of reply in all cases."

Now this my man makes you look argumentative More or less saying I will oppose the reply of ALL cases, Not that this is what you are doing I know you better than that, but It makes you look like you don't have a clear opinion and you will argue a point just to oppose me.

" It could be said what you are doing as the OP of this thread is bullying 1 tracker "

Sure it could furthermore it could be said that aliens have just landed or that the moon is made of cheese

"You...allowed posters to get away with things that gave the impression to think they could post what they wanted wherever they wanted with total freedom, that has been the real problem here, and it has been carried too far in certain cases"

Please speak you mind bro, I honestly have no idea what you mean. If you see a post that you feel should be locked by all means report it straight away.

Quote Originally Posted by Swayne View Post
    Please close this thread...
    Enough with the "close this thread" nonsense it will not be closed

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuchi View Post
    ...and now we are into triple figure number of posts...yet I don't see this going anywhere.
    Well with quality posts like this I'm surprised you feel this way

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #104
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    i think if us members of iTS dont want traders in there we have every right to let the people trying to trade know that traders get banned and we dont want them there so its a waste of time. that is, however, very different from telling them that trading invites isnt allowed. they can put the trade out there if they want but we're gonna be vocal in letting them know that we wont welcome traders there, thats just being honest. i dont know if thats what is in question here though, do you have a problem with us giving our honest opinion of a trader and how he will do there or do you only have a problem with people telling the member that trading iTS invites isnt allowed on FST?
    i cannot agree more mate! As long as i*S itself does not allow traders to come in, it doesn't matter how many i*S trade threads are made and how desperate traders want to be.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #105
    vinhkhang01's Avatar XP BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    First of all, if anyone is allowed to say "YOU ARE ALLOWED TO TRADE ITS INVITES", if would be iTS staff members themselves.
    Please accept my apology if you're one of iTS staff members.

If not, please leave this matter to them to handle and take care.

I have seen a lot of bull5hit recently and I am tired of certain members pressuring our members here and I don't like it one bit. as far as ITS goes

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO TRADE ITS INVITES

Accts however are still prohibited. Do not let anyone pressure you into believing anything else if you do feel pressured by any member her feel free to PM me and I will work it out for you anonymously. Enough is enough now
    *** I Love Sharing & Helping Other People ***

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #106
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    What a lot of the ITS members here are not realizing is that this site is wholly separate from that tracker. Just because a site has a certain set of rules does not mean that FST has to necessarily respect them. Shocking? Maybe, but that's a right that they have. They also have the right to ban you for disrupting their stance and they have the right to warn you that disrupting trade threads will result in consequences. Don't like it? Report the user in your tracker's handy-dandy report the traders thread, just don't take it up here where it is allowed.
    Ask me about my self-esteem!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #107
    vinhkhang01's Avatar XP BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Should say this instead in general....All invites are allowed to trade here but follow trackers' rules.

This is my opinion and that's what forum is meant to be (opinions, discussion, ideas, point of views, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by fsephie View Post
    What a lot of the ITS members here are not realizing is that this site is wholly separate from that tracker. Just because a site has a certain set of rules does not mean that FST has to necessarily respect them. Shocking? Maybe, but that's a right that they have. They also have the right to ban you for disrupting their stance and they have the right to warn you that disrupting trade threads will result in consequences. Don't like it? Report the user in your tracker's handy-dandy report the traders thread, just don't take it up here where it is allowed.
    *** I Love Sharing & Helping Other People ***

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #108
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale
    Other mods here have balls too not just me. Oddly enough I have a tattoo of the word "Balls" on my right forearm, thats my nickname where Im from because when I was younger I didn't give a fu*k how big the other guy was. I'll get a pic of it.

Oh great story of my life, tell me you have you a twin or cousin nicked named big boobs?
    had to quote that one

--

I didn't hear much response from other side...

i am having a feeling that someone will step down from CR...probably that's best for both sides

P.S. i am glad that the whole thing of "trading and CR" was brought up...thanks stoi

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #109
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by vinhkhang01 View Post
    First of all, if anyone is allowed to say &quot;YOU ARE ALLOWED TO TRADE ITS INVITES&quot;, if would be iTS staff members themselves.
    Please accept my apology if you're one of iTS staff members.

If not, please leave this matter to them to handle and take care.

I have seen a lot of bull5hit recently and I am tired of certain members pressuring our members here and I don't like it one bit. as far as ITS goes

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO TRADE ITS INVITES

Accts however are still prohibited. Do not let anyone pressure you into believing anything else if you do feel pressured by any member her feel free to PM me and I will work it out for you anonymously. Enough is enough now
    he was talking about trading of ITS invites being allowed in FST since a few members of ITS seemed to be create an impression that ITS invite trading is not allowed in FST, mocking traders who would want to trade their ITS invites ...since he is a staff in FST,and he is trying to express his views in FST FORUMS,i think his views matter...he also meant if some one chose to trade ITS then its fine with FST,he didnt not imply that everyone SHOULD TRADE their ITS invite...he was not trying to offend anyone or disrespect ITS .... this is just my version of what he was trying to say....people always see what they want to see...

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #110
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I'm a trader and i want to join in this great tracker of no trader.I'm not a trader but i find one inv to its and that trader wants to give him something,so he is a trader,so its is full of traders.Gl-i want one invite to its for free from no traders.Thanks.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast