Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: ITS just to let you all know

fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post

no one care about it
    If noone cared then a forum mod wouldnt of had to post a thread like this one to tell people that you can trade any invites here...

However, just like any other community tracker, every single request is posted in a thread on the site, where users are blacklisted.

So if you request a invite and bring bad publicity...you essentially get yourself banned from getting an invite.

Since the tracker only has 10-15 users that are allowed to get invites...all of which have all your pathetic trade offers already....no invites will ever be traded here.

People can go ahead and request, however you wont get it. Thats the truth...so you should know.

Some people can complain that it is spam or annoying, but I am not personally attacking anyone, I just point out that traders are not welcome in the tracker, I post the current amount of invites out and who has them, and I post reasons why requests for it will just cause invites to become more rare and restricted to even less members. Spam or factual information presented to better inform OP about the current situation of invites and that trading will not get them into the site...

If you post a trade for FSC or FTN or any other high level tracker...I will say the same thing in there as well. So I do treat it like other trackers, don't think I am just defending iTS.

I personally know each person who has an invite right now and I can assure you that no invi
    Last edited by fatcat69; 02-03-2008 at 11:59 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    lol fatcat, you just had to post a pic, i was waiting for it.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    however you wont get it. Thats the truth...so you should know.
    who told you i need to get it? see my sign its clear i dont like this tracker

I personally know each person who has an invite right now and I can assure you that no invite will be traded at this time...there is nothing you can offer these users that they dont already have.
    maybe some life , anyway thats what you need (take it easy lol)

and you have to know , i have all what i need, am in almost all trackers, and i will continue trading *JUST FOR FUN*.
    Vectoral FTW!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    i think if us members of iTS dont want traders in there we have every right to let the people trying to trade know that traders get banned and we dont want them there so its a waste of time. that is, however, very different from telling them that trading invites isnt allowed. they can put the trade out there if they want but we're gonna be vocal in letting them know that we wont welcome traders there, thats just being honest. i dont know if thats what is in question here though, do you have a problem with us giving our honest opinion of a trader and how he will do there or do you only have a problem with people telling the member that trading iTS invites isnt allowed on FST?

i agree, we do have right to let people know that iTS does not welcome traders but then which tracker does welcomes trader anyway?

Plus, FSTer have right to post trade thread as well.

It's not like one or two iTS thread gets over posted...but it's pretty much all of them....filled with nothing.

Don't get me wrong but i think folks are over doing it.

First of all, they create unwanted attention.

Posting "no trader", "you won't get it" etc does nothing but excites people to get in and the result is obvious.

We are seeying 1+ iTS request thread each day; not because of request but the responses request get. I am sure this thread will do hell of a job to give publicity

Within VERY short period of time iTS is already lvl 5...people are offering more and more for iTS (i was saying 'wt*' when i saw 'tt+sct for iTS' thead)...i do not think that is what iTS staffer want by any mean.

So the best choice i see is to use "publicity" thread ( in iTS forum ) and let staff handle it.
    Last edited by squirr3l; 02-04-2008 at 12:13 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    iTS may seem like a normal tracker as you say but it really is much different because of the users that we have. the huge majority of our members have a lot of respect for trackers and the rules that they have in place, just as fatcat said. so it may seem like most other trackers, but it isnt.

edit: thats what i was thinking tokeman, there shouldnt be a problem with us giving our opinion but it seemed like thats what detale wasnt liking to me, maybe i just read it wrong. as you said though this is a public forum so as long as our posts are civilized we should be able to give our opinion.
    Well if you are right, you (members of iTS) shouldn't has any problems with the threads that some FST users create asking for iTS invites via trade, because you has the "perfect users" of any tracker, they will never trade, am i right?
    Last edited by The Gladiator; 02-04-2008 at 12:13 AM.

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    who told you i need to get it? see my sign its clear i dont like this tracker

I personally know each person who has an invite right now and I can assure you that no invite will be traded at this time...there is nothing you can offer these users that they dont already have.
    maybe some life , anyway thats what you need (take it easy lol)

and you have to know , i have all what i need, am in almost all trackers, and i will continue trading *JUST FOR FUN*.
    you( not personally you) but you (as in all traders)

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    MODERATION BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Lock this thread. pls.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by mievmo View Post
    Lock this thread. pls.
    Thats up to the original poster or a mod, not you.
    squirr3l, I could not agree more, you said it better then I did in my reply to that same quote.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    ahh that is to bad news for fatcat69

now he cant say no more its dont have traders or its dont allowe trader to be there

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    I have seen a lot of bull5hit recently and I am tired of certain members pressuring our members here and I don't like it one bit. as far as ITS goes

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO TRADE ITS INVITES

Accts however are still prohibited. Do not let anyone pressure you into believing anything else if you do feel pressured by any member her feel free to PM me and I will work it out for you anonymously. Enough is enough now
    thanks Deatale for your clarification
    just do giveaways and help who deserves

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast