Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: ITS just to let you all know

fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator View Post

Well if you are right, you (members of iTS) shouldn't has any problems with the threads that some FST users create asking for iTS invites via trade, because you has the "perfect users" of any tracker, am i right?
    Noone is saying that, I recruit members here all the time, I have given out 15 invites I think through finding members here on FST.

Nearly all of the precious "high level" trackers call FST a sh*t whole and dont like it that much at all, however I disagree as there are good members here and some bad ones. You just have to filter through the lot

The reason why a majority of people are against trading as it is unnecessary and unfair. You are given an account or invite with the intention that you are giving it to a friend or keeping it for yourself (in the account situation), not as a means of barter.

You can get any invite by just participating actively here in the forums...in 1 month I was able to climb all the way to the top of that precious trader "ranking system" Yet I am still here contributing...hell I have given over 10 invites out today alone.

So don't say that iTS is a tracker claiming to be above the rest, or users think they are the best...because that is not the case. Noone is claiming it

iTS is just taking a more proactive approach to prevent invite bartering, as the staff and users feel it is improper. Since it is the staff and users site, they have every right to do with their invites as they please.

I dont understand why certain few members seem to feel the need to interfere with the workings of the tracker, as if they are not part of it, then they have no right to interfere in its business.

Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    ahh that is to bad news for fatcat69

now he cant say no more its dont have traders or its dont allowe trader to be there
    No I can and I will as I have every right to warn fellow users that trading their invites from (iTS or ScL or ScT or FSC or FTN or Swedvdr or F***..the list goes on and on)....will result in their account being disabled...they have a right to know!

They can ignore me, it is an option here in the forum, as thats what I do when I have an issue with something...that is what you are suppose to do instead of going to a mod with it...I know because thats what the mods told me to do when I have an issue with someone!
    Last edited by fatcat69; 02-04-2008 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    ideto's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Debate time

I know you saw this coming so ill lay it out for ya:

Invites are allowed to be traded per FST rules....however, tracker rules STRICTLY PROHIBIT INVITE TRADING.

Just so people dont think that iTS supports traders...as obviously we dont! Fst wont allow any tracker to prohibit its invites from being traded here, hell trackers are lucky if they can get their accounts to be blocked from trading ...because every tracker would want it that way and then noone would come here
    however, tracker rules STRICTLY PROHIBIT INVITE TRADING

no one care about it

Until they get banned.
    I don't trade as Detale, if somebody wants to d oit, iTS, or not, I advise no to, but I'm not God and I don't care if somebody is banned for trade.
    But I like to help people, and if there is a risk of being banned because of trade, I just tell them that.
    Other way, its easier to get in sharing, so I also advie that some times.

If people don't cares, I can't do anything else and I won't care too, but to be respected, BitTorrent World must respect him too.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    ahh that is to bad news for fatcat69

now he cant say no more its dont have traders or its dont allowe trader to be there
    No I can and I will as I have every right to.
    you have the right the spam traders threads with your B.S ? lol
    Vectoral FTW!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post

No I can and I will as I have every right to.
    you have the right the spam traders threads with your B.S ? lol
    Just as you have the right to add me to your ignore list and not view my posts. If you need help in figuring it out...I can walk you through it!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    iTS may seem like a normal tracker as you say but it really is much different because of the users that we have. the huge majority of our members have a lot of respect for trackers and the rules that they have in place, just as fatcat said. so it may seem like most other trackers, but it isnt.

edit: thats what i was thinking tokeman, there shouldnt be a problem with us giving our opinion but it seemed like thats what detale wasnt liking to me, maybe i just read it wrong. as you said though this is a public forum so as long as our posts are civilized we should be able to give our opinion.
    Well if you are right, you (members of iTS) shouldn't has any problems with the threads that some FST users create asking for iTS invites via trade, because you has the "perfect users" of any tracker, they will never trade, am i right?
    well even though you were being sarcastic, yes you are right, the users with invites right now wont ever trade. thats not the main point im making though, im saying we can give our opinion in their threads if we want and although it may be repetitive doing it in all of those threads it just shows the type of users we have, the type of users that will take ridicule from most of the traders here and not mind because its what is best for the tracker. im hoping if we do it enough the traders might catch on and give up since it is a lost cause. they are a simple minded bunch though so its gonna take some time to sink in i think.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

Well if you are right, you (members of iTS) shouldn't has any problems with the threads that some FST users create asking for iTS invites via trade, because you has the "perfect users" of any tracker, they will never trade, am i right?
    well even though you were being sarcastic, yes you are right, the users with invites right now wont ever trade. thats not the main point im making though, im saying we can give our opinion in their threads if we want and although it may be repetitive doing it in all of those threads it just shows the type of users we have, the type of users that will take ridicule from most of the traders here and not mind because its what is best for the tracker. im hoping if we do it enough the traders might catch on and give up since it is a lost cause. they are a simple minded bunch though so its gonna take some time to sink in i think.
    And what are your thoughts on the above posts mentioning that these posts are actually drawing more attention to the tracker, which is once again, against their very own rules. It creating hype and demand for it, which is why there are more posts every day.
    Not trying to be an ass, but I would really like to know your view on this.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    iTS may seem like a normal tracker as you say but it really is much different because of the users that we have. the huge majority of our members have a lot of respect for trackers and the rules that they have in place, just as fatcat said. so it may seem like most other trackers, but it isnt.

edit: thats what i was thinking tokeman, there shouldnt be a problem with us giving our opinion but it seemed like thats what detale wasnt liking to me, maybe i just read it wrong. as you said though this is a public forum so as long as our posts are civilized we should be able to give our opinion.
    no

less or more every tracker/community has trader

the only difference is the incentives and circumstances of trade.

Why does not anyone trade revolt? I bet they have trades in there

Why don't we see rabbiter or wheeler or ****r trade often? I garandamnit they also have traders in there

despite being so called "high lvls" above mentioned tracker have ways to catch traded account...which is a big turn off for traders.

iTS also has ways to catch traders however there are plenty of curious heads who want different short of trackers and i am afraid the offer people
    make in this forum (because of lvl which itself is hyped) might be good incentive for iTS member to trade

It was lot better when iTS was lvl 2

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    iTS is a very good tracker, it's coming along very nice I have to say.
    I'm a member there too but I have no right every time I see an iTS thread to but in and spam it so hence the reason I don't. I have the utmost respect for all trackers as I love torrenting, it's become part of my life.

FST is a trading/sharing forum and members don't need to be "harassed" every time a request is made. Requests should be made, people with the invites should check some history and decide themselves wheather to give the person in question an invite.

As always just my opinion, but that's what we're here for
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children - Bobby Sands

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    if it has to be pointed out to a certain member it only has to be done once and not repeated 20 times by other members and by the first member that originaly posted the comment a few more times just to rub it in some more anything after the very first few comments is just spam if the person trading or asking for an invite/account does not want to listen to your warning or help then let it be otherwise it's just shit speaking and worthless comments.

if the person you warned is really interested in how you feel about tradeing or the rules then they will search for your previous comments but for something to be repeated 100s of times to the same person is just plain and simply stupid just because they don't agree with you or care about what you have to say does not mean you have the right to upset other people if you're truly right in what you say then these members breaking the torrent site rules will find out how the shitty end of the stick tastes.
    Last edited by sleepyy; 02-04-2008 at 02:28 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post

And what are your thoughts on the above posts mentioning that these posts are actually drawing more attention to the tracker, which is once again, against their very own rules. It creating hype and demand for it, which is why there are more posts every day.
    Not trying to be an ass, but I would really like to know your view on this.
    What rules are you talking about? There is not one rule saying you cant post about the tracker in a public forum. Rules only stipulate that you cannot advertise invites or trade them. So technically anyone who actually asks for an invite here...is already breaking the rules...if you must know

Here are the rules for you to read...if you can find the rule you are talking about please let me know...but I do not see it.

Last edited by fatcat69; 02-04-2008 at 12:39 AM.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast