Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast

Thread: ITS just to let you all know

bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    yea you cannot do anything here. but you have the power to deal with it on your site. CRs have done it on numerous occasions.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #132
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    so that is breaking FST rules.

so dont be a CR

its not rocket science.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #133
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i dont think FST allowing this trade is going to make any difference. since only few members have invites in the first place, there are going to be no trades anyway. so i think both can coexist peacefully

Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    so that is breaking FST rules.

so dont be a CR

its not rocket science.
    what is the exact role of a CR anyway? you can help people about your site w/o being one also. so yea, if you wanna ban traders, dont be a CR
    Last edited by bikernin; 02-04-2008 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #134
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i guess, if an ITS member want to trade his invites so it's ok.
    and it's ok for ITS staff to ban his ass.

For Serving Community

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #135
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    It's more than fair...

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #136
    lol. just saw the tags on this thread

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #137
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    ffs they can if they are not CR if they are CR they cant.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #138
    Quote Originally Posted by bikernin View Post
    lol. just saw the tags on this thread
    What a hell...

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #139
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    well,
    we have to be fair
    some of ITS members had been carried away in their defending for their beloved tracker.
    we saw some real harsh posts and some spamming in some of ITS TRADING THREADS.
    but most ITS MEMBERS were trying to clarify the fact that there are very few ITS INVITES and most of them were given on request not by promotion,so it's hard to find an invite trader in ITS.that's what most of us as members in both FST and ITS trying to say.
    Talking about myself, I'm proud to be a FST MEMBER though i don't like trading or you may say i hate the whole concept of trading.but still i cherish my membership here and i will always do .

For Serving Community

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #140
    well,
    we have to be fair
    some of ITS members had been carried away in their defending for their beloved tracker.
    we saw some real harsh posts and some spamming in some of ITS TRADING THREADS.
    but most ITS MEMBERS were trying to clarify the fact that there are very few ITS INVITES and most of them were given on request not by promotion,so it's hard to find an invite trader in ITS.that's what most of us as members in both FST and ITS trying to say.
    Talking about myself, I'm proud to be a FST MEMBER though i don't like trading or you may say i hate the whole concept of trading.but still i cherish my membership here and i will always do .
    We know that you are, and we are proud to to have you as a member here

PS: Don't say that i'm am ass-kisser because i'm a trader so i don't have any chances to get iTS from him