• Yes - As much mine fav can handle

37 24.34%
  • No.

98 64.47%
  • Tracker ? Huh o_0...

17 11.18%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Are u an Tracker Collector

i think 10 music trackers is kinda excessive. there aren't even more than 5 good ones =s

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    AmpeD's Avatar the o'lol factor BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i've got 4 trackers and heavily use them all. the way it should be

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpeD View Post
    i've got 4 trackers and heavily use them all. the way it should be
    Same. I'd still like to get into 1 or 2 more, but I don't have the time to go look at a dozen different trackers to see what they've put out in the last day. And some of these trackers put out a lot.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I think everyone is curious when they first start out and of course, asking some people about tracker C which you aren't a member of you will get this oh its so much better than your one spiel, partly this is just them trying to sound cool or whatever so you are naturally inquisitive.I wouldn't say I am a collector for the simple reason that there are some types of torrents and therefore torrent trackers that simply do not interest me so I have not joined or been honest if offered an invitation and turned it down because I would not use it.
    That being said there are a/c's I have let lapse or used delacct because they were not what I was after, either in terms of content or 'feel' but I definitely have more than 5 trackers that I use regularly.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Bucktoof's Avatar Byaaah! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I have a bunch of trackers, but I have activity and/or forum posts in each one that makes me relatively active on each.
    http://4t.myminicity.com/ind - build industry!
    http://4t.myminicity.com/tra - build transportation
    http://4t.myminicity.com/sec - build security

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    VIZFX's Avatar Looking at You! BT Rep: +2
    Started out with a bunch, but now focus on just a hand full since a lot of then have similar stuff

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by mievmo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post

I dont agree with this at all. I am a member at 10 music torrent sites. I don't collect trackers though, I use all of those.
    And why u need 10 music trackers... ?
    1 or 2 rn't enough?
    well I've been using torrents for almost solely music until fairly recently

Kraytracker - great for punk, ska, hxc, and requests for anything 'underground'
    Punktorrents - anything thats not RIAA safe and in the same genres as kray
    Indietorrents - I admit this one could be labelled as a 'collectors' one. I find some reaally rare indie/post hardcore vinyl rips that arn't anywhere else, but other than that I mostly just upload over there
    Rockbox - This has all you'll ever need for grindcore/ anything else that's metal
    VIPV2 - well the collections and music videos here are really the only thing I use this tracker for, but its all scene, and is already very promising even tho its new
    Libble - I always look here first for what I want, because the bonus system doesn't let you worry if noone leeches from you, this site is really underrated
    STM - I use this before what and waffles because there are way more leechers over here, and if i can find what i want in the right bitrate, itll be reseeded fast
    what - theres a leechers problem here, so I'll only go here when I can't find what I'm looking for elsewhere
    waffles - same as what, but it's even harder to seed imo. i hope both will fix the no leechers, because i want to start dling more but i dont want to have a ratio under 1

then the last 2 are sounddamage, which i got because of all the hype about it being good, but with under 1000 torrents i havnt bothered using it. The other is hhbase, which is kinda pointless and I'll probably let that one rot with 1 seeded torrent, unless I get into rap that I can't find on STM, what, or waffles

you know what, i think I'll make a new thread about music trackers, so this rant/ranking won't go to waste

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    The Wanderer's Avatar e pluribus unum
    Never was never will. The moment I got what I was looking for I tried out the site for a month or two and if it didn't meet my expectations I let the account die or I gave it away.
    Live long and prosper.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    maul1515's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Well if more than 5 is collecting then you can say I am a collector. I use about 3 0day trackers, a couple of e-learning, and a couple of general trackers. I just need a music tracker to top it off. I was an oinker and hopefully what and waffles will have open invites soon.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Idanp's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    nope i only use few i have i don't need more than that (~:

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast