• Yes - As much mine fav can handle

37 24.34%
  • No.

98 64.47%
  • Tracker ? Huh o_0...

17 11.18%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Are u an Tracker Collector

Tsvetanov's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I'm not a collector. I got only music trackers (exept 1-2 non music), and music trackers are all i need.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Wormtail's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    Of course ..... NOT

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    BANNED
    I'm not a collector. I only have membership on one tracker

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I currently use about 20 sites but don't see myself as a collector. I like rare stuff and useruploads, which often hit only 1 or 2 of those sites, and also I don't necessarily go for new stuff, again needing to find it seeded somewhere.

Just to break it down some more.

7 music sites

E and Pedros for Lossless rips that you can trust to be properly ripped
    TT and TR for my electronic needs
    Waffles and What? for general uploads
    IT for the occational indie gem

3 0-day

FTN for new stuff
    ScT for some of their packs, especially complete TV series that I don't dare grab at BMTV, since it's a bitch to seed.
    TL for older stuff + some of the things from p2p groups that won't be uploaded at FTN or ScT

3 Nordic

TTi for DVD
    NB for XviD
    DB for Danish stuff

Userrips

Bunny
    FSC
    Pisexy
    SITR
    KG

E-learning

Bitme

TV

BMTV

I don't see that as being a tracker collector. I do see that as being a collector, but more of a Movie/Music collector.

Some of the sites I use pretty much every day, others once or twice a month, but I still feel the need to keep them all.

I don't sign up a new trackers, since I feel I'm covered by the sites I have i.e. how can I be a collector then?
    Last edited by Blue_Skies; 02-04-2008 at 01:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Quarter's Avatar aaaaasssssddddd BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    NEVER!
    I always request trackers i really need, I can put money that 50% of AOM users don't really interestd in magics.

"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit."

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    ideto's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    No.
    I join those I think are good (content or community), I also join site without torrents (like **** for example).
    But when I started lkong time ago and registered some nice tracker that now aren't faster as the ones I have, I try not to simply get out because they helped me. This is the righty to do I think.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I aim to join trackers i think i may need or plainly just want to be apart of (Don't care about the rarity factor as far as levels). Whether it's for content purposes, forums, or rare stuff that i cannot find anywhere else but at a specialized tracker. I don't think someone is considered a collector in my book just because they have access to a lot of different trackers. Now if your just joining them because of some level or to brag online about how you have this many trackers and don't use them, then I consider that person a collector. Just my two sense.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Quote Originally Posted by mievmo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpsp View Post
    Was,not anymore,since i achieved what i sat outo to reach.Sct and ftn and btmtv are my top.The rest isnt worth the risk
    Hmm... So u keept the rare ones or the ones u leech from...

I kept the rare ones,and i only leech from TL,I had about 45 trackers at one time,and was hard getting rid of most of them,until i had to format my pc and that made it easier.Today i have
    SCT,FTN,FSC,BITMTV,REVOTT,SCC,TL,BITME,TD,KG,FL,WB AND THE BOX.
    And thatīs all.

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    i really don't see any point in trying to get into trackers that i don't need, it's a waste of time and doesn't get you anywhere. For example, I don't care at all for a ScT invite because i don't have a seedbox or a really fast connection, so it wouldn't be any use to me, and would be too hard to maintain.

basically, i only keep trackers where to pros outweigh the cons, i don't keep them depending on the tracker's level.
    See how you know you dont need if you never been in there?
    I can tell you i dont need F##r because ive been in there,and they are great comunity,but not my type.There are a few ive never been in but to much cplications to get in,so i gave up
    Last edited by mrpsp; 02-04-2008 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    im only interested in epenis enlargement. collecting trackers is for wimps

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    And now Iīm wondering if being a collector is a bad thing per se...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast