Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I want to hold an event where I give stuff to you but I don't know what to call it

Definite's Avatar RAWK BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by piku20045 View Post
    bud if u give the dvdclub account and there is change of ip adress then ur account will get banned
    Are you sure? I want someone else that deserves TDC to have it, but if this is true I guess I can't give it away.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Yes, I didnīt notice that was an account, and the 5 Gb are given when you sign up, so I thought was an invite.
    But my advice is that donīt give that account, it will be disabled and youīll be marked.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    you don't need to worry about that TDC account, derstev already disabled it for ya.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    may i get the TB ? tell me if yu need proofs
    just do giveaways and help who deserves

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Disabled for trying to do a good deed, great. A warning may have been more appropriate, if you're into punishing people for helping others...

Giveaway, do you already have a TB acct? I'd love to give it to you if you are truly going to use it.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Definite View Post
    Disabled for trying to do a good deed, great. A warning may have been more appropriate, if you're into punishing people for helping others...

Giveaway, do you already have a TB acct? I'd love to give it to you if you are truly going to use it.
    Well it is against FST rules, and TDC rules. Best thing you could have done would have been to PM the admin @ TDC and asked if you could get an invite to giveaway in exchange for deleting your account. This way it would have been all legit. I've seen sponsered giveaways for TDC approved by the admin.
    Just some advice for the future.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Thanks, I had read the rules but I didn't know trading included giveaways. I will keep that in mind in the future.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Definite View Post
    Thanks, I had read the rules but I didn't know trading included giveaways. I will keep that in mind in the future.
    I didn't realise this either right off, and even have some posts here @ fst arguing about weather or not that is a good stance to take. But at the end of the day, most trackers say your account is yours, and only for your personal use, so they lump trades and giveaways together, even though they are very different indeed.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    TDC ***** BT Rep: +3
    Definite, We have had many problems with account trading so give aways of accounts is not allowed either. We have different means of monitoring the users to make sure the account isn't shared, tradeded, or hacked by someone. If you don't wish to have your account please let a staff member know and they will delete it. If you find someone you think is deserving of an invite let me know and I will be glad to check into them for an invite. This is only for 1 invite.

I understand what you were trying to do, but this is not allowed on our site.

Spooky
    TDC-Admin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12