Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anti-Trading rule with a hidden agenda?

Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    You'll notice, that invite trading is not prohibited on FST. It's prohibited on the trackers themselves.. Unless you mean otherwise.
    Initially iTS and SCL (iTS especially) trade threads were generating a barrage of insults from members of those trackers and it was especially wrong to trade these particular trackers isn't it? I mean any trader who would wanna trade an x,y or z tracker for iTS was getting hammered(literally) by members.
    Why was iTS getting singled out for trading when ALL trackers despise it?Wasn't this to create hype?
    Having said that this situation has been officially resolved by detale.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Im not going to get to involved here like the other thread.

But if these high level trackers wanted to remain anonymous, and elite, why have a review on here.

there are plenty of trackers out there that are not listed in the rarity thread, and thats because they do not have a review.

but they are listed in the Post all trackers here thread.

but you never see anyone screaming out for most of those in that thread, its just the ones that have a review and are in the rarity thread that get all the attention.

Thats just my 2 cents anyway, if you dont want the attention, dont have a review on here.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    ideto's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    So, in your opinion, being a private tracker and only let join good members isn't the right way?
    What is it so?
    Open singups and hope God tell everybody to let ScT, FTN Nb ... and use the new and 'not with hidden trading rules' Tracker?

This is simple.
    Everybody is allowed to trade anyhting here.
    Everybody is allowed to suggest the others not to trade.

So whats the problem?
    When you see some1 trading u*-* you also see 4578468786184545486742515878 posts telling him not to. What's the difference betewen iTS/ScL?

Btw, if you(or any1 else) believed in that ''no mediatic trackers as iTS/ScL'' you
    would ask invites when Staff gave them, and nobody knew that there weren't a ratio system or good users, so, don't say those who joined and advise the others not to trade are lammers.

bte, who were tha staff wishing be on wiaw thread? lol

sylar is right, trackers are rare if they can, but people wish them and nobody farced them to lol
    Last edited by ideto; 02-04-2008 at 07:09 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    @soulreaper: Because they can.. As long as people don't breach FST rules, they can do whatever the hell they like, and we honestly don't take to doing what trackers' admins and co. tell us to do regarding our rules. We have rules, we make sure they aren't broken. If someone wants to trade invites, we won't stop them simply because it's not against the rules. If the admins and sysops want to make a mess out of those threads, that's their own choice, we will simply lock those threads, and explain that it is not against our rules, so the only action they can take is outside of FST.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Our Aggenda isn't hidden.

It's to keep people like you out, also how does 1 get removed from that rarity board thingy?

I requested to be not put in the newcommer site awards and was ignored.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Well for starters, not posting any information about the tracker here in the first place would have helped kept it off the WTAW. There were numerous threads about iTS before it started, when it was started, etc. Stop the information spread before it starts, and you will be more anonymous in the torrent world.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    as far as i know, the review should have never been posted in the first place, once its there, its hard if not impossible to get it removed.

obviously a staff member would be able to tell you better though.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    LordS as long as your a Community Rep on FST they will probably deny you(I am speculating on this, but mods feel free to flame or correct me on this one). I agree with what your trying to say around here. You want your tracker to only have good quality members that make it a better place to experience and bring growth to the community. You also don't want your site mentioned in anyway via review and rarity board threads. But as long as your a comm rep, certain entries will probably stay intact due to fst site rules. I would maybe talk to Reality regarding getting all info removed relating to your site that would bring unwanted attention.

Unfortunately though once "Good" words get out throughout the internet it's hard to erase it's existence. Now that sites like Scl and iTS have been reviewed, talked about, and promoted against (Tracker staff) much can't be done. It's like a sextape that has been validated. Once the video footage (info) is out there, the hype and peoples opinions will come along with it. Whether you like it or not. Unfortunately traders will trade and do anything to be apart of it. Good members will talk about it as well wishing that they could be a member of said trackers and expressing their thoughts and opinions as well(If they feel the content or community is good and just want to be apart of it all). The approach are just different.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    ^ Couldn't have phrased it better than that.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    ^ Couldn't have phrased it better than that.
    Thanks tralalala. I guess i'm just starting to understand it all better now thanks to FST.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast