Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In Search of Quality Lossless Music

mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I exclusively use EAC, actually. I just mentioned db as a high end source.

Thank you for your replies guys!
    Kindness goes a long way!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    read my pm, that should get you started in the right track

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I doubt that you will get E, from what I have heard you can get it if you are a member of another site and prove yourself not to be a dinkus. :-)

I wouldn't recommend waffles, the lossless there is all over the place, some with logs and some without, it's great for getting that thing you have been looking for forever, and can upgrade when you find a log version... if you ever do.

BT is pretty awesome, they have strict rules about uploads too, and police the site very heavily. I rather like it there and from the sounds of what you are looking for, you will too.

The one draw back about BT is... I just wish the had a section that had slightly lower standards... a NMR section or something like that. The reason? I have lot of rips that I have made over the years, cd and vinyl rips, and most of these have logs, but I never used test and copy so they are not wanted. They are not of the required quality, but they are not junk either, and the sources of them are gone, having volunteered at radio stations for years, I have had access to lots of great stuff, but will never get it again to rip to BT standards, so I cannot share them. I have tried on waffles, but they just languish there. For the future, all my rips will be BT quality, and that should suffice anywhere. I know one day I will find a place to share what I have now, it is just a shame to not be able to share 600 amazing jazz rips for example. :-)

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    if i like what i see from this particular person, i'll put in a good word

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12