Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need free LVL 3 invite

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Well I was just talking about my experience between Bsoup and TL, the soup seems to have even more leechers on older things, and would do most people quite well for the sort of content they have. :-)

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    DeathAngel's Avatar Souls Reaper BT Rep: +3
    It ain't about trading at all guys !! it's all about having a tracker worth of using and with a proper content . I'm not gonna wait for a lvl 3 tracker to get back and trade it on the next day !! it's about having a descent tracker to be used for a long time . I adore long relation ships lol .... thnx every body for the Help .

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by kareemgona View Post
    It ain't about trading at all guys !! it's all about having a tracker worth of using and with a proper content . I'm not gonna wait for a lvl 3 tracker to get back and trade it on the next day !! it's about having a descent tracker to be used for a long time . I adore long relation ships lol .... thnx every body for the Help .

I told you that if you do things well IŽll help you.
    Show me I did well trusting in you and IŽll honor my word.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Op, you might wanna lock this thread and redo your request. Also, you need to increase your post count, submit proofs and the like, if you want to get your request filled. If you just paticipate in giveaways i'm pretty sure you'd be able to get whatever low-level tracker you want.
    See ya in another life, brother.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I've lvl 2 acc which seem to be useless where they are only used for giveaways , so If any one can help me send me plz thnx
    so, you need help to start trading? did i get it right?
    if your goal is SCT, why don't you say so ?
    it would spare you, and us, a lot of time. and along the way that you chose to "climb", you'd take much lesser risks, and so does the people that invite you.

be honest, plain and straight, what are your goals? the "el-dorado" SCT ? FTN ?

this kind of requests make me not wanna help you, cuz i know that what i am offering you is probably going to be traded as soon as u get a chance to go to a higher level. and in the process, i'd be the one taking the chances.

do you understand what i am trying to explain you mate ?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Look ma goal is the following :

My Goal is a tracker with a descent content , I don't believe in the lvls thing and I dnt believe in the Trading stuff 2 , it's all about having a tracker with wut I need !! it doesn't matter wether it's lvl 3 or Lvl 10 both are cool as long as it contains wut I seek . thnx for the help everyone , I've had lots of help from many of the members of FST and I began to gain their trust ... Thnx

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Look ma goal is the following :

My Goal is a tracker with a descent content , I don't believe in the lvls thing and I dnt believe in the Trading stuff 2 , it's all about having a tracker with wut I need !! it doesn't matter wether it's lvl 3 or Lvl 10 both are cool as long as it contains wut I seek . thnx for the help everyone , I've had lots of help from many of the members of FST and I began to gain their trust ... Thnx

This is a complete lie. You said clearly in the original post that you wanted a tracker specifically on level 3 because the ones you have are "worthless since they are only used for giveaways". This can't be misinterpreted. What you are saying is that you need trackers with a higher trader value. Otherwise you wouldn't have requested "a level 3 tracker", but you would have read the reveiws and put a thought to what it is you want in a tracker and then requested those specific trackers that you think will meet this need.

Think about it. How are we supposed to know which tracker has the content you seek? You have to figure that out for yourself and then request it. Not by asking for random trackers on a specific level, because by doing so you proved to all of us that your goal is higher trader value.

cheers!
    danio

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    svr's Avatar Ultimata Warrior BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Yes thats right, make a big list of all the trackers you want and then see what happens. You're gonna ge

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    So you guys think it's a lie , well I've asked for a lvl 3 tracker cause I've previously asked for TL but I've had no replies , so I've asked for lvl 3 trackers cause they are with better content than those empty trackers said to be leveled as level 2 !! I don't give a damn about the lvl of the tracker , for me lvl 3 is enough , I didn't get into the forum and posted a thread saying I wanted SCT for free , I posted lvl 3 cause I think that lvl 3 will be fine , also wut You guys don't know that I don't trade , all wut I have is free and all wut I give is also free , I don't seek any trading for trackers and I don't ask for any rep points !!

I Don't Trade !!
    Last edited by DeathAngel; 02-05-2008 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Fuck Me ... I'm Famous Please don't Pm me for any sort of invites . Thanks

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    if you don't trade, then why are you talking about levels at all? and what makes you think a tracker level 3 is better than a tracker on level 2? the levels have nothing to do with quality, only the difficulty to obtain them by trading. it seems like you think higher level = better tracker, but this is not the case. it seems to me that if you are not lying, you have been very misguided by the WTAW thread.
    Last edited by danio; 02-05-2008 at 03:58 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast