Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Invites

The safety of trading and its members has alot to do with the mod team as well, thats why places like torrentforum suck, moderators are nowhere to be found.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Bleacher's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Torrentfreak sucks ass, everyone there sells and scams!

I am only new here but its definately the best I have come across and seems to have a nice community feel.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    as a community, this is by far the best site around, no questions. Lots of nice and friendly people around here, spammers etc etc. It has a healthy mix imo.
    As to giving away/trading safety and privacy, it's very far from the top one, which is invite only, even to enter it. 1 scam only in over 5 months existence, i think says so about its community.
    but u just can't compare these kind of sites, cuz FST's main goal is not about the invites, though some people like you seem to think so.
    This forum ROXXX !

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    torrentfourm sells users.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Aeyen's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerse View Post
    It seems these bt/p2p forums are in a mess, (don't even think there's mods), and are basically spam/open invite trading, but are they good places to trade considering that, is trading here any "safer", or even different or not.

Both the two sites you mentioned do not seem to be safe, because both of them have not much security about giving invites and all... Besides, I've seen friendly members in here who are always willing to help, and as I browsed those sites, I think it's rare to find friendly and helpful people out there , and their every board is filled with trading and selling of invites, which seem like they can scam you easily..

FST is the best!
    Demonoid all the way

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    you should the state of torrentfreak these days... it's just full of accusation wars:"hey this guy's a scammer; no i'm not a scammer" etc...
    -yawn

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    /me <3 fst and thinks it's teh best

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12