Thread: need TL Invite ....

zallofa's Avatar Non Trader BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    hi , i already stopped trading and i will never trade again cuz i lost my accounts becuz of trading ....i gave my TL for a dearest friend , and i need
    an invite for free now, who can help me ?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    kyuuchi's Avatar <O.O> BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    CAUTION!!! Inviting cheater/bad user WILL MAKE YOUR ACCOUNT BANNED AS WELL!!!! Its your own responsibility who you are sending your invite to.
    taken from TL website. I really don't think anybody is going to help you buddy. You'll just have to live without TL for a while.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    typeoholic's Avatar Poster
    I've always said, once a trader, always a trader. I don't care what they say, but that's just my opinion. If you have to trade to get what you want, then something is wrong with the entire picture. Hell, a lot of asshats have ruined my outlook on GIVING away shit. Oh well.

Maybe that dearest friend of yours will give back to you.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    zallofa's Avatar Non Trader BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    closed topic , because of bad comments ..who want to give me free invite plz pm me
    Last edited by zallofa; 02-05-2008 at 05:15 AM.