Neo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Pm's sent. Invites sent.

3 IPTorrents left
    1 TVtorrents left
    0 Stmusic left

Enjoy!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I'm just checking the rules on trading IPT invites or giving them away. I'll get back to you on what IPT has to say on this.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    PM sent to threelions00:

Hi,

If you are part of the staff of IPTorrents you should know their rules. If you are not you have nothing to do spamming my thread with idle threats.

I have checked the rules and there is nothing strictly against giveaways. They are made at my responsability. I do not trade, I do not sell. I give invites to whoever I want. If there is to be any kind of problem with my invitees I will assume responsability.

Anyway, you don't know what I ask of a member when I answer to their PM's or if we become friends in the process, or if I already knew them anyway.

I'm really happy for you that you have lots of real life friends to whom you can give your invites and be absolutelly certain they wouldn't do anything wrong with them. Some of us aren't that lucky. We have to rely on internet based friendships.

I'm getting tired of guys like you. Your post, and as you don't identify yourself as an IPTorrents staff member, is nothing but a post of a snitch wannabe. Something Gestapo like. It's plain despicable.

Get a life!

P.S. For the record I'll post this in my thread as well.
    Btw, I only have 3 IPTorrents left.

Cheers!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Anyone that is interested here was my reply. I have nothing to hide.

"I am part of the staff. And it is against IPT rules. You want to check if I am part of the staff, go to the staff pages on IPT, look for 3lions. I have posted your name on the forum there already. My interests is for IPT and its future. If you give away invites, it encourages hit and runners.

As for the 'get a life comment', I don't appreciate that but say what you want to. The more of your kind we get off of IPT, the better.

And a 'for the record' for you to consider, it is not just you that has been seen doing this.

Have a nice day

3lions "

Finally, copy and pasted straight from IPTorrents...

What are Invites for and how can i use them?

Invites are for giving to people you know and trust.Trading IPTorrent invites will get you and any one you invite banned. If you invite a cheat you will be banned. Trading means posting lPT invites on any forum giving away for free or asking for something in return in either case IPT classifies this as trading and your account will be banned The sale of invites to this site is strictly forbidden and results in both the inviter and invitee losing their accounts. If you come across an auction from someone claiming to have permission to sell invitations to this site, it's a lie. Do not believe positive feedback ratings; if you buy an invite, we will know about it and you will lose your account.
    Last edited by threelions00; 02-19-2008 at 02:58 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Of course you don't!!! That's why you don't identify yourself in your signature!

For the record, and again, my reply:

Then you should have identified yourself as such and address me by PM. I've been a Mod in several Forums and in 1 tracker. There is the right way of doing things and then there is this way of doing them.

As for the direct relation between Giveaways and Hit and Runners that's absolute non-sense...

You perfectly well know what is really the issue here. You're a snitch looking for glory there. 'Look! I've found a trader at FST!!! ' Well... not trader... how shall u put it? "Giveawayer" I know how it goes! I've seen this sort of thing when I moded in *** It doesn't get much lower than that...

I really would like to know how you got all your invites...

As for posting my name in the forums there I hope you got it right cause just because someone happens to chose the same username he had here it doesn't mean he was invited by me.

Hope you have a really nice day too with the notion of a job well done.

P.S Again this will be posted in that thread.
    Fuc*ing people just for fun... A nice way of conducting one's life.

You'll get far like that... I'm surprised you even have real life friends to give invites to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast