Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: To all who belive that trading isn't the only way

DeathAngel's Avatar Souls Reaper BT Rep: +3
    Ok Guys , I've posted the accounts that I seek to give away , who ever who needs them , send to me . thnx guys

Want Every Body Who Visited This Thread To Know That All The Accs I Applied Are Totally Mine , I Didn't Get An Invite And The One's I Got From Others Is Stmusic Which Belongs To My Brother And He Is Totally Cool With It , I Don't Tend To Hurt Other Ppl Who Once Have Helped Me , But I Will Help Others By Giving Them Accs Or Invites That Totally Belong To Me . Thnx Everybody
    Last edited by DeathAngel; 02-05-2008 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Fuck Me ... I'm Famous Please don't Pm me for any sort of invites . Thanks

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    if u giveaway accounts that you got by signup, i have nothig to say about that.

the only problem that people find, and i think that no one has yet explained it carefully, is to giveaway accounts that you got by invitation.

imagine this: i invited you to FTN, you got there and didn't like it, so u decided to give your account away. that would make me angry, cuz i could have invited someone else that otherwise would need it.
    this is the only point here to be clear.

hey, welcome to FST, these kind of threads are the each day standard.

btw, good choice in not declaring yourself an anti-trader noob. many people realize that it's cool saying that, but they do seem to forget that many traders are the ones who have a lot of invite surplus and many times give them away, more often than most people imagine. If i were a hardcore trader, i for sure would never giveaway an invite to someone that openly says to hate my kind.

besides, some people declare themselves anti-traders just cuz they think it will give them an advantage on some giveaways. Those are what i call the anti-trader noobs.

just look around the forum for some foolish sigs, declaring stuff like: never traded, never will; trading is not an option; retired trader (the next week they are trading again).

that's just so funny !

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Deathless's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post

just look around the forum for some foolish sigs, declaring stuff like: never traded, never will; trading is not an option; retired trader (the next week they are trading again).

that's just so funny !
    that's true ....many peoples have this in their signature...is like a "hobby" now...anyway kareemgona hope you'll help users and you'll feel good here

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    If you wanna be a really goody two-shoes don't even giveaway invites, lol. Yeah i made a post asking about which accounts I should keep and which accounts I should giveaway, and they jumped all down my shi*.

What you do with your account is up to you, don't let ANYBODY tell you otherwise. Now, if you were invited then it'd be best to contact your invitee and inform him/her that you no longer need the account and would like to give it away. This way they know what your doing exactly.

Even, if you got into a tracker on your own, some people will still say you should just delete the account. I strongly oppose this because, I hate seeing a good account going to waste. I'd rather share my experience at the tracker with someone on here then let the account die on it's own or be deleted.

But then, there are some squares who say you only hurt the tracker if you giveaway the account. To that i say,, if you give it away to someone descent then this shouldn't be an issue. What people who are against giving away invites/ accounts don't seem to know, is that people don't always give their stuff away to anybody. Most people on here carefully select who we want to giveaway our invites/accounts to, especially if they are a level 3 or higher tracker. For the lower level trackers i don't think it matter's since they are so easy to get in anyways. If a bad user wants to get into those trackers, they're going to anyways.

Sorry for the semi-rant, I've been cooping these thoughts up since my thread about giving away accounts. Keep up the good work, bud.
    See ya in another life, brother.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234