Thread: a question about middleman

Poster BT Rep: +1
    I have been reading this rules about "official" middleman here:

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-trades-157377

...and it says that:
    "Middleman Crew members will be available only for invite trades."

how do I find myself a "quick" middleman here which will allow me to make a trade with someone for an account?

you all know how it goes usually: the other person doesnt want to send first, which is ok, because I also dont want to send first, expecially to a new users, but quite often, when you suggest a middleman to them, they dont want to trade that way also...
    And I dont want to be scammed, like nobody ofcourse...

I dont trade much
    I only want a tt account for myself and have had a few offers recently and lets say have one offer now (not right now) but now

so I would need a quick middleman who would, for example, obtain an account information from the other party (if other party agrees to do so ofcourse) who I am trading with, check it if its ok, and told me if so, and then I would send detail of my accounts/invites to other party and the middleman would send me the details of that account... or something like that...

the biggest problem when suggesting a middleman to someone (for a safe trade) is knowing that an official middleman takes ages ...centuries so that might be the reason that someone maybe doesnt want to use it, and I can understand that, so thats the reason why would I need a quick middleman here for a fast trade, and I would agree using it from a trustes person here, but dont know if other party would agree to that as well, and that is my problem (even if I find a quick middleman here) but if the other party refuses that as well I can be quite sure that he has a "bad intentions"...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Make a post in the middleman seciton and ask if there is anyone willing. So long as that specific account isn't forbidden to be traded here @ FST, and there are a few, I see no reason why some one wouldn't help you out.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by usersec View Post
    the biggest problem when suggesting a middleman to someone (for a safe trade) is knowing that an official middleman takes ages ...centuries
    i don't agree with you, the middleman section is working well. Deals are closed quite fast when both ends of the trade read carefully this instructions and provide everything that is needed in their first post

however, if we gotta ask you 3 times fto fill incomplete infos, than yes it will take some days

...and it says that:
    in theory yes, but some account trades are done too when they are not listed as forbidden in the rules.
    Last edited by KFlint; 02-05-2008 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    i don't agree with you, the middleman section is working well. Deals are closed quite fast when both ends of the trade read carefully this instructions and provide everything that is needed in their first post

however, if we gotta ask you 3 times fto fill incomplete infos, than yes it will take some days

...and it says that:
    in theory yes, but some account trades are done too when they are not listed as forbidden in the rules.
    Thanks for confirming my hunch KFlint, your help is always appriciated