Thread: Dat Files

ok i got biker boyz but they in dat files i want to join and burn it to dvd how can i do this do i need to change them to mpg,if so how do i do this i have never had a file in dat so not sure what to do ?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    do u mean that the file extension is supposed to be dat or do u mean the dat files didn't automatically turn into normal files, (if they didn't automatically change check the faqs u probably have to use kdat to sort them out)
    If the file extension is supposed to be .dat then i haven't a clue

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by notorious19@31 July 2003 - 04:06
    ok i got biker boyz but they in dat files i want to join and burn it to dvd how can i do this do i need to change them to mpg,if so how do i do this i have never had a file in dat so not sure what to do ?
    Thats a very unclear sentence.....say it a little bit clearer.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    im not sure whats going on, but i know that when i make vcds, the mpegs get converted to .dat files, so maybe you need a .dat player/converter ?

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    need more info.
    did they download as dats?
    or did you extract them from a .bin

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    they came as dats of suprnovas site.if i click on em they will play in real player so i know they work,but dont know how to go about joining them and putting them on dvd

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    i havent downloaded a file that was actually supposed to be a .dat
    they may be mpgs ripped from an image file. go to http://www.dvdrhelp.com
    should find some answers there

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    i know vcdgear has a dat to mpeg converter google it..its freeware you may also just have to rename the extension to mpeg try this first if it doesn't work just rename to dat...