Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recomend!

Poster
    Can anyone recomend any p2p other than kazaa lite, winmx and bittorent I want one with fast speeds and lots of variality in file types(.mp3's, .iso's, .avi's ect.) thanks to any person who recomends one Oh and one last thing don't recomend emule(edonkey) please

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    direct connect...butyou'll need an extremely fast connection and lots of files shared...around 30GB, possibly more depending on what server you connect to.

Persoanlly i use emule + bets P2P iMO

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    I Can't Share That Much My Comps Hardrive Is Only 40gb But I Have Around 7gb In My K Lite Shared Folder

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    thats one of the reasons why i dont use it. Its a shame really, i know someone who uses it and can max out his downloads .

You've kinda mentioned all the best p2ps.

Why don't you like emule? Personally i like it sooo much better than kazaa/klite

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    one word slow

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    well why do you want ppl to recommend other p2ps?

I can get faster speeds on emule than i could on kazaa for big files 65 out of 75KB is fast enough for me hehe.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    i get around 15Kb/s On Emule and around 80Kb/s on Kazaa Lite

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    i didnt like the "more sources needed" messages in kazaa, they bugged the living hell out of me, emules system works much better, as well as having a better hash system.
    I guess it isnt for everyone, but its still not bad.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    There is a couple of direct connect hubs, that allow 5GB, lots of users. Hard to get on for that reason, Always full. But direct connect is an wasy way to have you r connection maxed out. I often have a 350KB/s downstream runnin just through it.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    I used to use something called Tesla, it wasn't the best as there wasn't anywhere near the amount of files on many other p2ps but I've gotten many games, movies and apps form there with no problem.

http://download.com.com/3000-2196-10178840.html

Edit: By the way there's a large list on cnet, I haven't check or tried any of them out but there's a list none to the less.

http://download.com.com/3150-2196-0.html?tag=dir

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast