Thread: STmusic Extravaganza

Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    SCT Request -

The reason why I want to be SCT member mostly because I'm a movie pack hound. I love downloading movie packs of my favorite genre's or artist and I hear SCT is among the best for those kind of packs. In addition to movie packs, i do like the fact that SCT offers rare video game, and music packs, that you'd be hard pressed to find anywhere else. Another feature that appeals to me is that SCT has excellent speeds and pre's. As you can tell in my proofs, I can seed at tough to seed places like BMTV, and SCC.With that sucess, I'm pretty sure SCT will put my seedbox to good work, lol. Finally, I know that it typically cost money to get invites to SCT so I understand that you are looking for the best user possible. If you choose me it would be money well spent. I'd seed like a mad man, won't cheat, or abuse other users, all in all, i'd be as great a user SCT as i've been at my other trackers.

We'll thanks for reading my request, if you have any questions, comments, profile links, etc. let me know.

I'm adding a few more invites to what has up to this point has just been for stmusic. There are no rules (except for the what.cd invite) simply, post here and/or pm me.

6x Stmusic
    4x Undergroud-gamer
    3x hd.bits.ro
    2x shadow torrents
    1x What.cd - For this invite you MUST have at least 50 post OR provide speedtest and ratio proofs.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Sanka113; 03-27-2008 at 05:48 AM. Reason: I had to put my SCT request somewhere....
    See ya in another life, brother.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    I want one please
    I'll send a PM with my mail

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    VIZFX's Avatar Looking at You! BT Rep: +2
    STmusic is a very good place to be. Go get it ppl

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Maul, bftk, your invite codes have been sent. Hudho, you need to enable PM's to be sent to you. Thanks!

Added more stuff!
    Last edited by Sanka113; 02-07-2008 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    nice man

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Crap it didn't let me change the title. F it i'll make a new thread

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    I need stmusic and i will send pm to you ..

thanks man ..
    Last edited by barclays; 02-07-2008 at 04:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost