Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How do you seed at waffles?

yeah i have a friend who downloaded a matlab release from what.cd and he's in big trouble now cus that's about the only thing he has to seed lol.

i've downloaded upwards of 350 torrents from what.cd so it's really a matter of waiting for the buffer to build slowly. i notice with music trackers, if i'm only seeding that tracker my ul fluctuates like crazily, and is hardly maxed out. also, peers break off constantly without reason. it definitely is alot harder to seed compared to 0 day trackers

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by cocalait View Post
    Hi.

I have a seedbox and it's pretty easy to upload and make a buffer in 0day trackers or movie/tv trackers. In music sites such as VipV2 I grab the free leech collections and I upload nicely. But yesterday I became a member of waffles, and I can't find an efficient way of uploading and giving my ratio a breath. And really, I feel kinda dumb because I can't seed and I'm using a seedbox.

So, what can you suggest me?
    lol find torrent that have many leechers and then u should fix your problem

so if u have SB or not its the same if there are no leecher to seedback

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    only apps for ratio building imo.

Sweet another Charger fan!! GO BOLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    What.cd has featured albums on freeleech. Download them early and seed them if you have an account on what.cd. Then seed the files as they get upped to waffles.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    kyuuchi's Avatar <O.O> BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Uploading your music is by far the most effective way of reaching good ratio on music trackers. It worked on Oink and it works on both W sites. What I do is grab music from usenet and upload them. There is loads of music uploaded to newsgroups everyday, there is always materials not uploaded on music sites.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    for a seedbox, the easiest way is to help seed pc apps. An always popular pc iso is the latest Windows XP or Vista releases.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by ByteBitten View Post
    What.cd has featured albums on freeleech. Download them early and seed them if you have an account on what.cd. Then seed the files as they get upped to waffles.
    i agree
    hope your in the irc channel for what when they upload the staff picks -- then seed away!

cheers
    dj`

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by tgp View Post
    Search for "2008", you'll get all the newest releases including those that lots of people want. Look at the ones added within the past two hours and see if there are any with lots of seeders/leechers. Get one of those torrents and download some of the songs, not all of them.
    There are other ways of course but this one works quite well.
    Won't work, there's not many torrents with lots of seeds on waffels and most of plenty leechered ones are poisoned with partial seeders, so upload apps, your own torrents in FLAC preferable is your way to go..
    TCS Byatch in training

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Aeyen's Avatar Poster
    so far, waffles has become VERY HARD TO SEED.
    I also parked my account for a while because I am looking for a solution and what's the problem... I've been thinking it's my firewall... But I shall get back to seeding soon
    Demonoid all the way

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    NekohDot's Avatar "Designer/Producer" BT Rep: +1
    I just upload alot of dubstep/grime vinyl which, surprisingly, gets snatched by quite alot of members.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast