Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How do you seed at waffles?

I upped more than 100 albums, and I builded my ratio rather quickly.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Hanz™'s Avatar making the world go BT Rep: +3
    It's just like on OiNK. For any newbies to big music sites follow this advice:
    1. Upload V2/V0/FLAC torrents.
    2. Everything you download keep seeding for at least a month.
    3. Keep hundreds of torrents seeding at any one time.
    4. Jump on popular new torrents fast. Especially leaks.
    5. All of the above will help you seed, and keep Waffles the best music tracker.

Don't upload application packs as somebody suggested earlier. It's against Waffles rules, and you'll be one step towards losing your upload privs.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    i think the apps thing was probably referring to what.cd

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    cocalait's Avatar Yowsa BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanz™ View Post
    It's just like on OiNK. For any newbies to big music sites follow this advice:
    1. Upload V2/V0/FLAC torrents.
    2. Everything you download keep seeding for at least a month.
    3. Keep hundreds of torrents seeding at any one time.
    4. Jump on popular new torrents fast. Especially leaks.
    5. All of the above will help you seed, and keep Waffles the best music tracker.

Don't upload application packs as somebody suggested earlier. It's against Waffles rules, and you'll be one step towards losing your upload privs.
    Thanks all, I'll upload some stuff I have in V2/V0/FLAC. Hope they get snatched.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    9NINE's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    just seed and seed and seed

also download packs from other sites and upload them at waffle dont worry you will make it

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    try find Apps ISO which a lot of people downloaded on other trackers and upload it to Waffles.

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    nemrac's Avatar Getting my feet wet BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Always go through the request section and see if you can fill requests. Your assured that someone will take your upload.

Nemrac

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgp View Post
    Search for "2008", you'll get all the newest releases including those that lots of people want. Look at the ones added within the past two hours and see if there are any with lots of seeders/leechers. Get one of those torrents and download some of the songs, not all of them.
    There are other ways of course but this one works quite well.
    Won't work, there's not many torrents with lots of seeds on waffels and most of plenty leechered ones are poisoned with partial seeders, so upload apps, your own torrents in FLAC preferable is your way to go..
    It seems you're right. It used to work but they've changed the search feature so that you only get a limited number of releases from 2008. It still works very well on what though.
    If anyone knows how to search all the '08 releases, please let me know.
    Last edited by tgp; 02-07-2008 at 05:30 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    global search "2008"?

mine throws up 2.5k plus torrents on waffles. i think that's more than enough to start with don't ya think ^^
    Last edited by athenaesword; 02-08-2008 at 01:33 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Poster
    It's not enough because it only finds a handful of torrents from the last few weeks. For this method to work you'd want to find 2008 torrents uploaded in the past couple of hours. Compare it with what, over there a global search for 2008 turns up more than 50 results from the past day alone. There's either something wrong with the search function on waffles or they've made it like that on purpose.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast