Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Adolf Hitler Mein Kampf should stuff like this be banned

Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    HI i just entered revtt and to my surprise i saw this torrent *Link removed - Read the rules* i think there should be some sort of censorship on torrents that are uploaded especially when it comes to such sensitive subjects like this shout and and post your opinion
    Last edited by Skizo; 02-07-2008 at 01:17 PM.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    I'm thinking that a great deal of the world would also need their public libraries' catalogues cleaned out as well.

Guess we'd better get the nuke theory books, too. And after that, The Joy of Sex (even the old '70s edition) just to make everyone happy.

I'm not trying to offend you, but you ought to take into account just how available works like these are in daily, real life before coming down on a general tracker, y'know?

Now, if it was an exclusively Neo-Nazi tracker distributing newly produced racist content, that'd be a different argument. Not an automatic decision, an argument.

I understand how the issue could be very sensitive for you, though.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    im not comming down on the tracker just saying theres should be a little thought on what is uploaded after all we aren't talking about mother terrisa here..

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    what kind of file is it? documentary? if its for educational purposes, it should be allowed

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Not all places are like cina...

Freedom is the most important thing ... even when distributing culture ...

If you do not like a tracker that believe in freedom: /delacc.php and you are done.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    it should be allowed
    i have nothing against

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    pandapop's Avatar +OK 3fds/fog43/dfs5l BT Rep: +1
    it's part of history, it exists, it's sold in many countries around the world, it's fine. whether you agree with it's content & what context you want to engage it or not is you're own personal choice, but it's the right to have that choice that's most important.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiantian View Post
    what kind of file is it? documentary? if its for educational purposes, it should be allowed
    an audio book

available in written version FOR FREE here:
    *link removed*

and here:
    *link removed*

P2P != censorship

live with that... or go back to watching tv so you can be sure that everything other ppl do not want ya to see will be censored.
    Last edited by Skizo; 02-07-2008 at 01:17 PM.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    SCR's Avatar H2SO4 BT Rep: +4
    History is a part of the world we live in today so no it shouldn`t be banned .
    P.S One retard put a really sick tag on this thread ... can someone remove that pls?
    “Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.”

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    mindtrick's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I am against all kinds of censorship. Especially on the internet.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast