Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seedbox help

coochiemudlo's Avatar Member
    I signed up at hivebox.net two days ago. 10euro for 100gig + 50gig storage. I should of paid 20euro for 500gig bandwidth though

First seedbox ive had. Getting download speed up to 4mb and upload of almost 2mb. Not the fastest but for the price i cant complain.

Dead simply to use and boy are my ratios increasing! For a cheap first time seedbox i can recommend!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    I signed up at hivebox.net two days ago. 10euro for 100gig + 50gig storage. I should of paid 20euro for 500gig bandwidth though

First seedbox ive had. Getting download speed up to 4mb and upload of almost 2mb. Not the fastest but for the price i cant complain.

Dead simply to use and boy are my ratios increasing! For a cheap first time seedbox i can recommend!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12