Thread: Help!

I have downloaded two films but i dont know what to play them on. The wont work on Windows Media Player. What is the best program to watch them on?

Thanks

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Originally posted by MARK_EFC@31 July 2003 - 14:58
    I have downloaded two films but i dont know what to play them on. The wont work on Windows Media Player. What is the best program to watch them on?

Thanks
    Sorry, but this is WAY too general a question, there are a hundred possible reasons why you are having problems.

If you can answer these questions we MAY be able to help;
    What are the filenames?
    extensions?
    what codec pack have you installed?
    what other players have you installed?

And please, with no flaming intended, :rtfaq: It will help you more in the long run than any answers we give you here.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by BCCorn+31 July 2003 - 15:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BCCorn @ 31 July 2003 - 15:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MARK_EFC@31 July 2003 - 14:58

Thanks
    Sorry, but this is WAY too general a question, there are a hundred possible reasons why you are having problems.

If you can answer these questions we MAY be able to help;
    What are the filenames?
    extensions?
    what codec pack have you installed?
    what other players have you installed?

And please, with no flaming intended, :rtfaq: It will help you more in the long run than any answers we give you here. [/b][/quote]
    Well a while ago I think I got told to download a codec program i think to watch the film on.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    gaz_k's Avatar Poster
    EFC - everton football club?

nice 1-0 defeat oth nite la&#39;

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by MARK_EFC@1 August 2003 - 11:51
    Well a while ago I think I got told to download a codec program i think to watch the film on.
    OK, without more info from you, here&#39;s your best shot. Go to www.k-lite.tk
    Download the latest Codec pack (the full version).
    Install the codec pack.
    Within the folder it creates on your C drive (if you pick that drive) is a BSplayer.
    Open that and try to play your films with it, it works for most valid film extensions (so far the only one that I&#39;ve seen that it won&#39;t play is .avi).

N.B. if your films are still in a format like .rar, .zip or bin/cue files that this won&#39;t help. Once again, please :rtfaq: