Thread: Bands similar to The Strokes

Question Mark

...Room on Fire, such a great album. Can't get enough of this NY band... Anyways anyone got any recs for similar sounds/artists?

2. Music   -   #2
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Check out amazon's related artist or listen to similiar artist at pandora.com. It' does a very descent job of matching up bands that sound like them. The only thing is if they're a really eclectic band with many styles then tere will be different style bands too.
    See ya in another life, brother.

3. Music   -   #3
    Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

4. Music   -   #4
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    The Killers, Arcade Fire, Franz Ferdinand... are a few I can think about right now.
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

5. Music   -   #5
    trevor2000's Avatar R.I.P Jay BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    The white Stripes, Arctic Monkeys, The Libertines, The Cribs, Interpol, The Hives, Kings Of Leon,

6. Music   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by trevor2000 View Post
    The white Stripes, Arctic Monkeys, The Libertines, The Cribs, Interpol, The Hives, Kings Of Leon,
    great bands im with U on Arctic.

7. Music   -   #7
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    You could try The Vines, they're mildly similar, same style of music.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

8. Music   -   #8

9. Music   -   #9
    hollowed_one's Avatar No Homo BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    relative ash check them out