Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: special movie packs on trackers

kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    does anybody actually download the entire pack? to me its just a waste of hdd space and bandwidth.

so in my opinion (rare cases, of course, being the exception ((hence the word excpetion)) although i have yet to encounter one) rare packs dont really make a tracker. yes, i do find a stray movie here and there in packs that i decided to download but for the most part they are useless to me. i wonder who actually dl's 90gb of movies in a pack. there is one on sct that has the bad sequels to some really good movies...but not the original movie itself.

who the hell wants back to the future 3?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    well there're packs like star wars that're nice to have. lotr/rocky/rambo/bourne are all good packs. if you don't like the whole back then just download what you want?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by athenaesword View Post
    well there're packs like star wars that're nice to have. lotr/rocky/rambo/bourne are all good packs. if you don't like the whole back then just download what you want?
    right, i understand your point. i guess i should have specified that its the mixed/random movie packs that i speak of and not sequels

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Usually no. A lot of the time I already have a majority of movies in a DVD pack and just go for what I need to 'fill the gaps' in my collection. Will go for some rare ones (recently The OCB, Ren & Stimpy packs caught me eye ).
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    NekohDot's Avatar "Designer/Producer" BT Rep: +1
    I go for actor packs really like robert deniro packs and bruce willis

Random packs for me are no good because ive seen the majority of the films in the pack

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I download the entire pack ..for my collection

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    It depends on the pack. I often grab the entire thing if I haven't seen a lot of the movies in the pack and they sound good.

I only do that now that I just got a new external though. Previously, I wouldn't even think about doing suck a crazy thing with my space.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I always download entire torrents. I have respect to uploaders

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    For me it depends which movies I already own. But I will sometimes grab only one or two movies out of a pack instead of the single torrent, because you can usually seed them for longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    kyuuchi's Avatar <O.O> BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    I just grab the movies I don't have, cos there is no point keeping 2 copies of the same movie in my hdd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast