Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why has been my bitmetv acc disabled ??

YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    ouch, $70? usually i donate a small amount to a tracker every couple of months, like 10 euros or less, or around that

what a waste of money ;/

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    F3n1x's Avatar 0x34a BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    You already know the reason? and yes waste of money, now you haven't account and no money too.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    sorry to hear about your loss... good luck with the recovery

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Not just for the original poster but for anyone new to irc, although alot of people here recommend mirc, that app is not the easiest to use. If you only intend to use irc occasionally then download a program like Icechat or even the chatzilla firefox addon. Using an app like one of these is less confusing for a new user.
    Thanks for the info downloading chatzilla right now. I have mirc but don't really know how to use it that well.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by DyNast View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter North View Post
    Bitmetv rules are very restricted, even if donate, and beeing VIP, once they see you on a bitorrent forum, they cut your acc OFF.
    Theres alot of things that could be, but on my opinion, go to the irc channel and talk to "Systemguy".

Let me get this straight, Bitmetv bans you for being a part of a forum like, let's say, FST?

that means that if I join BMTV and they see I'm a part of FST they kick me out without thinking twice? that doesn't sound very reasonable, specially when I see some guys here with BMTV user bars and stuff like that
    no they don't ban u just for being part of some forum

if u have trade history in that forum, and if they are able to identify u by any mean...then may be.

Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    ouch, $70? usually i donate a small amount to a tracker every couple of months, like 10 euros or less, or around that

what a waste of money ;/
    i don't even give that much

in fact, i don't donate ANY money
    Last edited by squirr3l; 02-09-2008 at 03:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    yea squirr3ls dont have money anyway. they just have nuts. and when torrent trackers start accepting nuts as donation we will know torrents are history
    i think the op hasnt given a single reply after 3 pages. maybe we should stop

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Fuck bmtv,They shud atleast return the freshly donated money..

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Bitmetv is ruthless, they don't care if you have donated, or if you are a VIP. I can pretty much guarentee you will never get your account back, just get a new one.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    VIZFX's Avatar Looking at You! BT Rep: +2
    I see someone in the same situation almost every week with them. They don't mess around.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    For everyone who seems to think money was taken, you should perhaps check before spouting off.

This guys donation was returned, as is the case with all donations where the user is being banned.

As to why he was banned, I could not say as there is no reason given in the comments. But I can say that IRC will not help, as he was banned by the highest level, which not even an admin will over-ride.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast