Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Why has been my bitmetv acc disabled ??

NekohDot's Avatar "Designer/Producer" BT Rep: +1
    He must of pissed someone off badly

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +2
    Hey rvt what happened ??Seems to know a lot more that the others about my account banned..can u give me some answers..i didn t do nothing ..i haven t invite nobody..what is the issue??

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post
    As to why he was banned, I could not say as there is no reason given in the comments. But I can say that IRC will not help, as he was banned by the highest level, which not even an admin will over-ride.
    Read

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    in the future :
    dont be stupide and donate money for these fucking sites , i think you dont have any chance to get your account back and for sure you will never get your money back
    just because :
    as he was banned by the highest level, which not even an admin will over-ride.
    Vectoral FTW!

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    For everyone who seems to think money was taken, you should perhaps check before spouting off.

This guys donation was returned, as is the case with all donations where the user is being banned.

As to why he was banned, I could not say as there is no reason given in the comments. But I can say that IRC will not help, as he was banned by the highest level, which not even an admin will over-ride.
    for you predateur, the complete original post........

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +2
    Oh yea rvt i understood everything fuck not..even u have an account on bitmetv you are in the staff or somthing but u are active on fst..on a forum..Shouldn t u get banned?

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    For everyone who seems to think money was taken, you should perhaps check before spouting off.

This guys donation was returned, as is the case with all donations where the user is being banned.

There you have it.

Closed.

yo

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345