Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A Rare Occasion for The Most Special Board

YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by torbits
    even though I don't really know you, people around here have a very good impression of you.
    that's only because of the premise of him handing out invites to elite trackers; i'd say most users not only know who this member is, they don't care as long as they can get something in return

hey, welcome back, yadda yadda yadda, whatever, now give me an invite

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Well well look who showed up. Let me say this guy was here when I got here and when I was a wee little no0b he let me share a SCT acct and there was a seedbox or at least an awesome connection involved because I didn't have to seed a thing. What a good man he is. A true "Old School" torrenter from way back. Glad to see you're back bro hope you can stick around

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Well well look who showed up. Let me say this guy was here when I got here and when I was a wee little no0b he let me share a SCT acct and there was a seedbox or at least an awesome connection involved because I didn't have to seed a thing. What a good man he is. A true "Old School" torrenter from way back. Glad to see you're back bro hope you can stick around
    thats good enough for me.

Welcome back guy

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    berserk1980's Avatar BERSERK BT Rep: +4

Thanks so much for your great help in my torrent life.
    Miss you so much!
    I was really upset when you just disappeared.

thecoolguy gave out U*-*, SCT & F** .... to his friends.
    & help them alot!!!!

His friendship is more than anything for me.
    Last edited by berserk1980; 02-10-2008 at 04:05 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    DarkLured's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I'll add my "welcome back" as well, along with a thank you for being such a generous person and making some people very happy (hopefully me, but the thanks stand regardless).

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    The Best Trader BT Rep: +5

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by sissnitz View Post
    I'll add my "welcome back" as well, along with a thank you for being such a generous person and making some people very happy (hopefully me, but the thanks stand regardless).
    Want: ScT
    PM me more about this.

TCG
    Hello!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Hey, I'm looking for an english DVDr tracker, because lately TTi has been failing me for english dvds. I heard TheDvdClub is one of the best. could i have an invite to TheDvdClub if you have an extra?

here's my ratio at TTI and at Kraytracker:
    http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u...2/FEB08TTi.jpg
    http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u.../FEB08Kray.jpg

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    I don't know you but you seem like a good guy.

PM Sent

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    where there is spam, there is fatcat. or is it the other way round?
    well thecoolguy, things have changed around here quite a lot. nobody wants trackers anymore, they NEEED them. while your intentions sound noble, i assure you atleast 90% of the requests you recieve will not be genuine. i have no idea whether you have the capacity to fill the tons of requests that you will have received, please make it a point to check out the users thoroughly before inviting them, even though this is a very very tedious task. good luck and welcome back!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Im pretty new here, so I dont know much about you but welcome back. I am EXTREMELY happy with the communities I have, but if you think there is some cool tracker that I am underestimating then feel free to let me know .

If you would like, you may PM me for a list of places I am.

Edit: Unless you are just a l337 trader (I honestly didnt look to deep into your past , then maybe not )
    Last edited by That1Guy; 02-10-2008 at 07:52 AM.
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast