Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Help Me Please

or one of those one's that use the waves (wish i could remember exactly what kind they use) but they require less brushing action.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@1 August 2003 - 00:42
    You are eating lets say a Doritto and the edge of the Chip hits that nerve...fuck it hurts.
    Nothing a sixpack of Colt45 won't solve though...

3. Lounge   -   #23
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Nah, thinking about it now, it happens most when brushing, but it also happens randomly too, my m8s just take the piss and say I must be pregnant (got that in before any of you could)

It really bugs me, it started about.......8 or 9 years ago and has got progressivly worse I don't know what to do, pull all my f***ing teeth out and stay indoors I reckon

@Funky, my dad has that prob

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Jonno, check this out Sonicare QP3 Sonic Toothbrush

UK Version Philips Sonicare

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by the_faceman@31 July 2003 - 23:54
    or one of those one's that use the waves (wish i could remember exactly what kind they use) but they require less brushing action.
    Sonic - not hedgehog.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster
    Just wondering, Jonno....do you have any other problems, like sometimes the sensation of food stuck in your throat and not going on down right? Any heartburn? Just kind of wondering about GERD, it seems to me you are leaning over the sink to brush your teeth and possibly tilting forward to drink your beer?

Do you think it could be when you lean forward in a certain way instead of the actual task at hand?

Like JPaul said.....you need to get this checked out. I have read that smoking lowers your gag threshold, as was stated previously.

Take Care of yourself!!!

Neverose

7. Lounge   -   #27
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by Neverose@31 July 2003 - 23:34
    Just wondering, Jonno....do you have any other problems, like sometimes the sensation of food stuck in your throat and not going on down right? Any heartburn? Just kind of wondering about GERD, it seems to me you are leaning over the sink to brush your teeth and possibly tilting forward to drink your beer?

Do you think it could be when you lean forward in a certain way instead of the actual task at hand?

Like JPaul said.....you need to get this checked out. I have read that smoking lowers your gag threshold, as was stated previously.

Take Care of yourself!!!

Neverose
    Yes, I get a lot of heart burn, go thru a pack of renie a week, but I just figure that was cos I eat crap and drink
    Come to think of it, that started about the same time, I remember cos it used to be when I went to get a pasty at tea break

Now I'm really confused , what is GERD, I've heard of it but don't know what it is, as for the lean factor, it might be but I doubt it cos it is quite random and sometimes happens when I sing

As for smoking, I did'nt know that, and considering I started smoking a week before my 11th b-day (regret that) I have smoked quite a lot for my age

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Ex-member
    A good healthy diet will help you with a lot of things in life, especially your mind.

Malnutrition is one of the biggest causes of depression.

You might want to keep this in mind.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by JONNO_CELEBS,31 July 2003 - 19:40

Neverose
    Yes, I get a lot of heart burn, go thru a pack of renie a week, but I just figure that was cos I eat crap and drink
    Come to think of it, that started about the same time, I remember cos it used to be when I went to get a pasty at tea break

Now I'm really confused , what is GERD, I've heard of it but don't know what it is, as for the lean factor, it might be but I doubt it cos it is quite random and sometimes happens when I sing

As for smoking, I did'nt know that, and considering I started smoking a week before my 11th b-day (regret that) I have smoked quite a lot for my age

Jonno B) [/QUOTE]
    Beer, pizza, spicy things, caffeine, chocolate will all make it flare up. Gastro-esophogall Reflux Disease. I may not have the disease name just exactly right, but you have all the symptoms. You need to get to a Dr, tell them what is going on.

They will put you on Prevacid or a tablet that you take once a day that lines your stomach and reduces swelling. If you don't get it taken care of........well, you need to get it taken care of so you can still drink beer. ;-)

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Poster
    Do you also wake up at night sometimes coughing?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast