Thread: Best place for rare/ hard to find songs/ albums

Not sure if anyone can help, im looking for some old music, tried the usual places, limewire, mininova etc, anyone got any suggestions please, thanks in advance

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    When you say old music what do you mean? from the 50s, 60s. It will help if you give example of the music ie fank sinatra,etc.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    not quite as old as that mate sorry, someone called king bee-royal jelly, think its like old hip hop kinda stuff, also an album called galaxy of jive, cheers mate

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Have you tried KG?
    Karagara has got many rare

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    have you got a link please mate?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Deathless's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    if you like rock music from 60s, 70s zomb-tracker is the best for this!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by gooner49 View Post
    not quite as old as that mate sorry, someone called king bee-royal jelly, think its like old hip hop kinda stuff, also an album called galaxy of jive, cheers mate
    ha ha you call that old stuff? I collect music from the 40s to the late 60s. So can't help you on that.
    Warez-BB happen to have a very good collection of old skool rap from the 70s to the 90s. You will need to get an invite to the forum. I don't have one so you need to ask around.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    sorry for posting this in your thread gooner... the name of your thread fits well to my question as well

soooo, I'm looking for a tracker with DMRG and SOKIR releases, can't find them on any music tracker that I know of (dunno about waffles and what cause I don't have access to those trackers)

thanks in advance

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    xjosephx's Avatar black power BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    try what or waffles they have a lot of stuff
    LOOKING FOR NCORE AND NORBITS