Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sites comparable to Cinematik, Karagarga...

shellofsnail
    Can anyone name other torrent sites that are comparable, in content and variety, to Cinematik and Karagarga? Both sites offer movies that would fall under the banners of "obscure," "rare," and "unavailable." What's cool about both, particularly Karagarga, is the occasional laserdisc or TV rip of something that's absent on every other format.

So far, I've found Cinema-Obscura, The-Horror-Charnel, Cinemageddon, and AsianDVDClub. I'm looking for similar specialty sites, particularly those in other languages (e.g., is there a French equivalent to Cinematik?) -- which would increase the likelihood of finding stuff I can't find at these other sites.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Ronnie Coleman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Mentioned trackers contains mainly artistic movie material.

Movies that aren't consider "Hollywood" as we all know what Hollywood offers today (where "we" are owners of account outhere ).

I think there are no others "specialized" torrent trackers who offer similar content like Karagarga, Cinematik, Cinema-Obscura, AsianDVD Club...

Also, if one isn't into movies that are artistic (pure art...) my suggestion is - don't even bother to get one of them.

P.S. Similar comparison like Pedro's BT Music. Don't bother to get invite if you are into MTV production music...
    "Do well and you will have no need for ancestors." - Voltaire (1694-1778)

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    mikehorner's Avatar hikemorner BT Rep: +3
    Heard that Tracker 3 is good.. Haven't used it myself though..
    http://tracker.zaerc.com/

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    shellofsnail
    Yeah, I've downloaded a few things from Tracker 3 -- it's pretty decent. I've actually found one or two rips that are superior to their counterparts at Karagarga.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Torn's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Find a movie you think you might like and then search www.youtorrent.com

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    virumandii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Goem is good for old movie content....But not comparable to KG!!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    lubu's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    tracker.dvdquorum.es can be added to the list as well...has a lot of rare movies

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    I agree lubu : DVDQuorum is also very good

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Cinemageddon and Zamunda have pretty good content. You can also try TTI, Pisexy, Tophos...

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Gothan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    http://cinemageddon.org

i thinks it is good tracker for old movies (not too old )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast