Thread: Mtv's Downtown(featured On Ytv Long Ago)

InsomniaX's Avatar n00b
    Ooooook....People of kazaa...DAmN You!!! There was a hilarios show called Down Town and it was on ytv AND I cant find it! ANYWHERE! AAAAAnd whos fault is that? Not yours or mine but ! let's just blame it on you...Anyways if AAAAANY of you know what im talking about, download the entire season (veeerrry small) and PUT IT ON KAZAA!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    STATEMENT 1: Welcome to the board.
    STATEMENT 2: You posted this in the wrong place.
    STATEMENT 3: Was your purpose in joining this board to bitch about why people didn't put up this show you want? People can put something up if they want, or if they don't want. I don't think that someone would rip a show from TV just because a person requested for it. They would do that if multiple people wanted it.
    STATEMENT 4: I watched YTV. I think I remember that show, but have a hard time remembering what it was about. Could you refresh my memory for me?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    I hate complaining bitches

This useless complaint should have been in Movieworld Requests

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by DarkBlizzard@1 August 2003 - 00:51
    I hate complaining bitches
    Now honestly DarkBlizzard, this was a little uncalled for and just plain rude, if you felt the need to post a reply to this at all, it really would have been better to give a little constructive criticism.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    parden for what my next line will say but.....

who gives a flying fuck?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    InsomniaX's Avatar n00b
    No it was not my purpose in joining this forum...And I also believe someone should ""rip"" it if multipe people request it.And I am not a nagging bitch..first impressions aren't my deal..Sorry?