Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: You know this ? TDC Open sing up :D

BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    TDC not that easy to buffer so its good to have some giga upload help

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    I have 5gb too

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelabel View Post
    TDC not that easy to buffer so its good to have some giga upload help
    And they have a lot of freeleech torrents too, to help you build some buffer. They even have movie of the week as freeleech.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    TDC ***** BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by barsik View Post
    Why the big deal about this tracker? It's fucking dead, for fuck's sake!
    Dead? We have more active users now than when we had 10K users. Plus we are about to hit our 2 year mark. Doesn't sound like dead to me

Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    damn, I lost the poll
    Oh well, hopefully spookey (or whoever does it) will keep up on pruning the bad apples. They have done a good job so far!
    Of Course! So will all of the other staff!

Quote Originally Posted by TP635 View Post
    The files there are huge; am going for the freeleech only.
    Make sure you read the rules! Just because there are free leech torrents doesn't mean you can Hit n Run!

Quote Originally Posted by bluelabel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    good news for those who have had difficulty getting in the site.
    yeah and 2 weeks from now ppl start trading TDC account
    some "good news"
    We have good systems for catching account traders. To make it known to the public account + email won't help you

Quote Originally Posted by swift View Post
    watch out :

Staff are already on the look out for dupe accounts and cheaters. We have already found and banned some new and existing users for this, dont be lame and try to cheat the system, you will be caught.
    Yep, over 100 accounts banned so far. So don't be lame.

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    Do the people who signed up get 5gb upload? iwas invited less than 6 hours before they opened invites, im just wondering if its the invite that got my the 5gigs up, or everyone gets it
    Yes, we give all new users a little buffer. We know its hard when you start on a new site. So we try to make sure start a little easier. Don't think cause you got the 5GB upload you can just leech though. Make sure you read the rules and faq! Those will save you.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    good work, Spooky
    FEEL SORRY TO MISS THIS

For Serving Community

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    This a perfect opportunity for users who don't have an account to just make 1 account and not multiple accounts and prove to the BT community you have some sort of restraint and are in it for file sharing and not in the business of trading or selling accounts.

Best of luck with this Spooky and I hope it all goes well for you mate.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    The Wanderer's Avatar e pluribus unum
    Great job, Spooky!

I'm sure many people appreciated the kind gesture to open site to new users, users who truly appreciate having an account there. Sure, there will be few bad apples, it's inevitable but I'm sure few good and maybe loyal users managed to get in.

Something is finally moving in BT community, after revott, TL, soon also pisexy (from what I heard) and even SCT another good tracker see what's best for it.
    Live long and prosper.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Adama's Avatar Xtreme User BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    thanks

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Man! I can't believe I miss it

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    ea007's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    pisexy goin to be like this then? open signup not for long?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast