Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Thread: filesharingtalk absolutely sucks for trading

xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    hey soulreaper
    When i first started here i had the same mentality as you did. I was didn't have a clue about the ins and outs of BT. Since i was a total noob i spent time listening to the regs here. Guys like sgt Major for example always gave good advice. Following the advice of the regs was the best thing i could have done. Within 6 months time i have recieved every tracker I have ever wanted, all given to me for free from regs here. I didn't look at it as bullying but as good advice and it has sure paid off. So if you think you know more than these people, Good luck!

roflmao

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Anyone with an I.Q. over say 40 shouldn't be allowed in the invite section.
    then would come....a I.Q. cheat software

Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Invite forums are for those with no social skills. True Story.
    stop your campaign againt 'bit-tard' section
    Last edited by squirr3l; 02-12-2008 at 09:42 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    kostnkost's Avatar "Otay" BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by xJohnxSmithx View Post
    hey soulreaper
    Guys like sgt Major for example always gave good advice.

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    @soulreaper, just looked at your post history https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/searc...archid=2436499

and majority of your recent post are in this and 'trading better than giveaway?' thread. It appears (assumption) to me that you are here to do nothing but troll.

I think Artemis already explained (although there was NO necessity for him to explain) about the reference to "low-life" (he was barely rephrasing U)...but yet as Sear said you are acting like a Dog trying to catch his tail.

edit:

I read this whole thread once again but i really don't see the conversation moving forward. I mean, isn't the purpose of the debate to move the conversation forward (regardless of what the outcome is)? You were arguing on 'opinion' vs 'authority' in 2-4 pages of the thread...and although Artemis clarified what he said about 'lowlife', you couldn't let it go, could you?

Next thing you do is make reference to 'regs' and how they act as authority. First and foremost, lemme tell you once again that nobody here has an authority (except for mods...even they are friendly bunch). Second of all, define 'regs'? If a user has been here for 10 days and makes 100 post each day, you will consider him a reg? It appears to me you are doing so. As Sear said, those 'trade troll' (his term) haven't been here for long enough...i myself haven't been here for ~ 3 month only. And last but not least, i agree that there are some very respectable, long term members who are totally against trading but what is wrong with that? Like yourself, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Plus, what's pathetic is how you seem to attack so called 'regs'. You are making a pre-judge...or say generalization like: "all American are fat".

I hope i didn't waste my time typing all that...although i am having second though that i actually did. If folks above couldn't get the stuff into you head, i don't think m words will make any difference =/
    Last edited by squirr3l; 02-12-2008 at 10:18 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    Bucktoof's Avatar Byaaah! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    The only thing I really don't like about the threads is when someone posts that they want to trade or are giving away invites, spammers come and leave useless comments like, "Good giveaway" or "Nice giveaway" or "Hope you get what you're looking for."
    http://4t.myminicity.com/ind - build industry!
    http://4t.myminicity.com/tra - build transportation
    http://4t.myminicity.com/sec - build security

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    stop your campaign againt 'bit-tard' section
    Soz. I don't want you out of a home, honest.
    Now go away.

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    are we having fun yet?

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    are we having fun yet?
    well I am how about you ?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    @ soulreaper...

There is a pattern to all your posts in this thread, and that is one of inflamation.

Do you enjoy the banter with other members? Are you trying to rile them?

Every single post in this thread, excepting the first one, is retaliatory, as if you have something to prove, or disprove.
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    A pattern? Hm,how very observant of you to notice that.That again is how you view my posts.
    I believe that is how many here view your posts. I also detect a hint of sarcasm in your response.

Everytime someone questions my integrity(like you just did) i feel the need to stand up and defend myself. I don't see anything wrong with this.This doesn't mean i'm "riling" any member here as i don't even know them and i'm not enjoying this "banter" as you so eloquently put it.
    You obviously have a very active imagination if you think that we are questioning your integrity. I was merely questioning your motives to keep posting the way you have been.

You also assume too much. I questioned whether you were enjoying the banter, not stated you were enjoying the banter. Remember that assumption is the mother of all fuck ups...

Ironic how you view only my posts as banter(perhaps because i dont have 1000+posts to back up my opinion),sounds like you're biased.

Stand up for what you think is right is what i believe in and its precisely what i'm doing right now.

If you have a problem with me and my beliefs then go right ahead and ignore me, i just don't care.
    That last sentence is a contradiction. If you really didn't care, you would not respond the way you have been. The mere fact that you respond at all obviously means you do care.

When you use strong words like 'integrity', you are making a statement about yourself.

Most of your posts in this thread are of a defensive nature, with a few offensive posts thrown in for good measure. This speaks highly of your own opinions, and how strongly you support them, which is not a negative slight.

How you perceive others may be the making or breaking of you. If you think that everyone is being hostile to you, regardless of whether they are or not, then hostility will ensue.

You need to take a step back and re-read much of what is written here, and see if more than one meaning can be attributed to any single post. You may surprise yourself to realise that not everyone is being hostile. On the other hand, you may decide to respond in the manner you have applied to previous posts, and label me as an agitator.

The choice is yours at the end of the day...
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    Has the troll-boy gone?

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast