Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: waffles account disabled question

my waffles account was disabled from what I saw no reason for it being disabled. My ratio was up and everything was fine from what I could tell. Is there an IRC chat or some kind of means to ask why it was disabled?

sorry if i am posting this incorrectly.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Hanz™'s Avatar making the world go BT Rep: +3
    How has anybody meant to help you since you've given no username.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    oh sorry, i thought i would be told to pm someone who can help me. its alkanenine.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    NekohDot's Avatar "Designer/Producer" BT Rep: +1
    Your ratio was really low and thats why your account got disabled i think.

Share ratio 0.178

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    what in the world! i thought i had a share ratio of 1.17 I only downloaded a few things and kept on seeding them. ugh.
    Thanks for the help though.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Living Dead BT Rep: +2
    Maybe someone get your passkey, or access to account? Maybe you posted a screenshot with you passked or somethin...

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by colab View Post
    what in the world! i thought i had a share ratio of 1.17 I only downloaded a few things and kept on seeding them. ugh.
    Thanks for the help though.
    your share ratio was fine for the amount you downloaded. there must be another reason only staff can tell.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by corpse View Post
    Maybe someone get your passkey, or access to account? Maybe you posted a screenshot with you passked or somethin...
    maybe, i never shared any of my information with anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    your share ratio was fine for the amount you downloaded. there must be another reason only staff can tell.
    ok. i guess that is something in which i can't contact the staff about. thanks again.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Torn's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Could be the person who invited you? Sometimes they'll ban a person's entire invite tree.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    mikeyboy9000
    Quote Originally Posted by colab View Post
    my waffles account was disabled from what I saw no reason for it being disabled. My ratio was up and everything was fine from what I could tell. Is there an IRC chat or some kind of means to ask why it was disabled?

sorry if i am posting this incorrectly.
    Not one to drag up a dead thread without a reason, I've searched google, and used all the pages i could find in and around waffles.fm without logging in and i can't get anywhere here:

Basically i tried to log into waffles not less than 15 mins ago, less than say oh 2 weeks tops ago i was logged in and happily lurking through the forums. Basically i am told that my account does not exist or my password is incorrect. I am assuming something has happened to it though i can't imagine why, i had a share ratio fine for my amount (negligble only ~100mb total DL'd) and hadn't been gone 6 weeks of inactivity from logging in.

Can anyone help me as to how i might get onto someone to remedy the situation?

-m

Account was mikeyboy9000

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast