Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matrix Reloaded Free With Purchase!

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    buy.com has a 48 hour sale.
    Purchase any item in the 48 hour sale and get Reloaded free.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by Busyman@1 August 2003 - 02:35
    buy.com has a 48 hour sale.
    Purchase any item in the 48 hour sale and get Reloaded free.
    Or better yet, go to the Earth Station Five forums and stream it for free.
    Although am I the only one who actually is going to rent it?
    What? Movies like these NEED DVD quality, not downloaded quality. Unless I get my grubby little hands on that one circulating around...
    I'm planning on a big matrixy fiesta. Rent all of them (Animatrix included) on DVD the night before, and use CopyDVD to copy 'em to CDRWs.
    Then, commence partying and mass handing out of movie.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Consequently, there will be some numnuts buying something just to get it free. I'll only buy from the site if they have something I really would purchase otherwise.
    Uhhhh....but no....If I see something I like on buy.com, I'll take the free movie....
    you can stream it
    I've started to copy to DVD actually. I've been getting the media almost free.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    THE MATRIX RELOADED IS A MUST IN DVD FORMAT AND DolbyDigital Audio

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    when does it come out?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    agreed Cygnuz-Y... i will be adding this to my impressive dvd collection 3 weeks before revolutions comes out, as thats when this dvd hits retail outlets near you. =]

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Download it maaan..&#33; why buy it?
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Its people like you who "dont get it".

If you dont support the media that is "worth it", to you, ie music, movies, games, appz, wtf ever... you are only aiding in the downfall of the industry. Its one thing to download something that is entirely not worth buying, that you maybe you want to view once or twice. But if you really get enjoyment out of a particular cd, movie, or game, why not buy it?

Im not gonna bullshit, im one of the biggest sharers on this forum probably, with over 200 gigs shared. But i also own huge movie/music collections, etc.

I enjoyed reloaded the 3 times i saw it in the theaters... loved the CTP copy i have on my harddrive, and will still buy the dvd when it hits shelves, because, "its worth it". And the industry still deserves our support, from that which we find valuable.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    u have to buy this DVD&#33; a downloaded copy will be nuttin compared to the DVD&#33;

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Schmiggy_JK23,

You are absolutely right. I only started downloading movies very recently, because I got cable last month. I download the movies to watch them and if I really like them I will definately buy them on DVD.

The advantage you have from downloading them first is that you can filter out the movies that are absolute (sh)it. You should see some of the crappy movies I have on video, just because I didn&#39;t see them before I bought them.

But the movies that are really worth it I will buy (even if I have them on video or svcd already), because the Movie-industry still needs our support to be able to create little works of art as they have been doing.

Greetz, D&#33;mensio_x.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast