Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: SCL Request - Incredible Proofs

BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by corpse View Post
    ScL is not only about downloading... Community is more important there, and from what I see you mainly think about leeching
    but in the end it is also a tracker, quit kissing community's ass, you need leechers and seeders to keep the site alive

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Touche
    Kindness goes a long way!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by corpse View Post
    ScL is not only about downloading... Community is more important there, and from what I see you mainly think about leeching
    but in the end it is also a tracker, quit kissing community's ass, you need leechers and seeders to keep the site alive
    EXACTLY! thats why someone should invite me. 20mbit home connection. thats so practical to just seed from my home comp! i dont even need remote access to a seedbox. commonn nowwww. lets see that FST generosity :]

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost716 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblin View Post

EXACTLY! thats why someone should invite me. 20mbit home connection. thats so practical to just seed from my home comp! i dont even need remote access to a seedbox. commonn nowwww. lets see that FST generosity :]
    there is a thread in the ScL forums were people these kinds of threads. watch out.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    What I said earlier still stands though.

You've got SCC, SCT, RevTT, TTi & TL.

Why in heavens name do you need another 0day tracer with packs? I find it hard to believe you can't find what you're looking for on those sites.
    Kindness goes a long way!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    It seems to be the recent flux of requests to SCL is due to the fact that it is free leech..... not sure that this is the best thing, although I am not a member there so I can't say for myself.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Why in heavens name do you need another 0day tracer with packs? I find it hard to believe you can't find what you're looking for on those sites.
    its not that i cant find what im looking for, its that i just need to expand my horizons
    other then the stoner packs at torrent leech, and occasional classic packs at scl there arent that many packs. AND i sit at home all day and watch movies because i got expelled :/ so i clearly deserve someones charity to better my quality of life. im about 10 minutes away from giving out blowjobs for an inv. blowjobs. plural people. blowjobs!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    if u need packs, you have SCT already. Try TTi, it has a HUGE ammount of them.

just trying to be helpful, i think you are having too high expectations about what scl is and u will be severely disappointed after coming from places like TL, SCT or revTT, my 3 personal favorites. (add TTi into the list).

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    kyuuchi's Avatar <O.O> BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by mamacita View Post
    What I said earlier still stands though.

You've got SCC, SCT, RevTT, TTi & TL.

Every tracker is unique, if all the content's the same then whats the need for all these trackers? Packs are created by the uploaders, unless there is 1 uploader that uploads for all sites then you are bound to find unique content.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost716 View Post
    its not that i cant find what im looking for, its that i just need to expand my horizons
    other then the stoner packs at torrent leech, and occasional classic packs at scl there arent that many packs. AND i sit at home all day and watch movies because i got expelled :/ so i clearly deserve someones charity to better my quality of life. im about 10 minutes away from giving out blowjobs for an inv. blowjobs. plural people. blowjobs!
    how can you not like the stoner packs :?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast