Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: SCL Request - Incredible Proofs

Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    ugh. you arent helping me Cabalo. you should totally edit your post to something like this

wow. ghost716, you sound like an extremely mature individual who would become a pivotal asset to any community he joins. i fully recommend that someone with an invite immediately give it to ghost716 because there is simply just no other member suited for this honor better then he.

love, cabalo
    now common, wouldnt you sleep better at night knowing you helped me get into scl and enjoy my rapidly declining life? yep, you betcha would.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost716 View Post
    Why in heavens name do you need another 0day tracer with packs? I find it hard to believe you can't find what you're looking for on those sites.
    its not that i cant find what im looking for, its that i just need to expand my horizons
    other then the stoner packs at torrent leech, and occasional classic packs at scl there arent that many packs. AND i sit at home all day and watch movies because i got expelled :/ so i clearly deserve someones charity to better my quality of life. im about 10 minutes away from giving out blowjobs for an inv. blowjobs. plural people. blowjobs!
    Haha OK the "plural" part really made me laugh!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    xjosephx's Avatar black power BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    hahahah i like how u block out ur name on ur proofs at the top of the page but u forget to do it on the profile part of the page
    LOOKING FOR NCORE AND NORBITS

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    if u need packs, you have SCT already. Try TTi, it has a HUGE ammount of them.

just trying to be helpful, i think you are having too high expectations about what scl is and u will be severely disappointed after coming from places like TL, SCT or revTT, my 3 personal favorites. (add TTi into the list).
    tti has a whopping 5 packs over 4gbs xvid wise, all of them are dvdrs and all of them are in pal

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    hahahah i like how u block out ur name on ur proofs at the top of the page but u forget to do it on the profile part of the page
    at this point i dont care. i just want scl. really bad. ive offered blowjobs. ive offered rapidshare accts. ive offered more blowjobs. i could probably keep reeating the word blowjobs. but you get the point. i want scl. please. ok ok how about this. i will post pictures of my hoard of 10 wd mybooks for you guys to masturbate to after i get a scl acc. deal?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    deal.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    if u need packs, you have SCT already. Try TTi, it has a HUGE ammount of them.

just trying to be helpful, i think you are having too high expectations about what scl is and u will be severely disappointed after coming from places like TL, SCT or revTT, my 3 personal favorites. (add TTi into the list).
    tti has a whopping 5 packs over 4gbs xvid wise, all of them are dvdrs and all of them are in pal
    LOOOL

oh, and .... LOOOOL

won't post screens here, but please do take a look longer than 5 seconds at their contents.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    deathking81's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by corpse View Post
    ScL is not only about downloading... Community is more important there, and from what I see you mainly think about leeching
    id say ScL needs more peers rather than more posts -,-

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    i cant take this. please. just give me an invite. and this madness will be over. i will whore my e-anus all over fst. please. please.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    do a s*t giveaway and hope, but i do not have what u seek.! I Personally Don't trade. but being active here is a good chance(your best)..Not promised, but who knows?
    Last edited by pone44; 02-13-2008 at 04:42 AM. Reason: kidding bout the giveaway but no rule against doing one!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast