Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: SCL Request - Incredible Proofs

2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinyl View Post
    I think you haven't a chance

what/??why ?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #72
    Deathless's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    now you have to be invited by an administrator there! maybe someone from there will consider you a good guy and invite you

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathless View Post
    now you have to be invited by an administrator there! maybe someone from there will consider you a good guy and invite you
    Again,read SgtMajor`s post.Staff and "some" dedicated members have invites
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #74
    Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    ugh
    this is spiraling downwards quickly :[

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #75
    You already have some of the best sites out there with the best packs. I don't get why you'd be requesting this site.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #76
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by briand5379 View Post
    You already have some of the best sites out there with the best packs. I don't get why you'd be requesting this site.
    because this site is not for lamers and all bad members get kicked. They are removing the rotten apples atm that's why the member number keeps decreasing. If you want a good community with a good tracker, you need to do this imo. There are a lot of reasons to get ScL

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #77
    Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    because this site is not for lamers and all bad members get kicked. They are removing the rotten apples atm that's why the member number keeps decreasing. If you want a good community with a good tracker, you need to do this imo. There are a lot of reasons to get ScL
    exactly. and i have no plans of getting kicked. once i get in, im there to stay :]

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #78
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor
    they had an "accident" and removed all invites from even them users, so now you will be lucky if there are even 10 current high level users with an invite - so they know exactly who has them & where they go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathless
    now you have to be invited by an administrator there!
    good god, does no one read anyone else's posts in this forum or just incoherently say whatever is on their minds?

Quote Originally Posted by maddoxro
    Staff and "some" dedicated members have invites
    again, it helps to read what other members write: no one---yes, except for staff---has invites, no one; i'm a vip there, so i think i'd know which dedicated members there have invites are not

edit: there is a request system in place where you have to specify who you're inviting along with why they should be invited
    Last edited by th0r; 02-15-2008 at 03:24 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #79
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathless
    now you have to be invited by an administrator there!
    good god, does no one read anyone else's posts in this forum or just incoherently say whatever is on their minds?

Quote Originally Posted by maddoxro
    Staff and "some" dedicated members have invites
    again, it helps to read what other members write: no one---yes, except for staff---has invites, no one; i'm a vip there, so i think i'd know which dedicated members there have invites are not

edit: there is a request system in place where you have to specify who you're inviting along with why they should be invited
    your a vip? lol what makes you special, is it because you renounce people who make requests for sites? You know its easy to call someone out for requesting for a tracker because of its level or rarity, its another thing to say it when you have the tracker, ive said this time and time again, put yourself in his shoes dont post comments since its the best political torrent move so comm reps can see it and make you vips, show some judgment without being bias and stay positive, there some good people out there

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #80
    singing_sol's Avatar ftn lover!!! BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    may be u have a chance with the scl.ro

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast